What's new

Moderator opening

pls no Hantlers. Mods, I know you're looking for experience with hermeneutics, but can we get a little more diversity, please?

Because all of us are molds of each other.

I'd say there is a good amount of difference between Colton, Nate, Bronco and Moe.

Jason would say no even if I did want to be one.

I wouldn't necessarily...

I would have no desire at all.
I would make a poor mod (abuse power).
I wouldn't want to have to be held to any higher standard (can't believe I just intimated that the mods post at a higher standard, haha).

...but these are why I likely would.

Seriously though, if anyone has a stupid desire for a thankless, non-paying, babysitting job, apply.

If you vote for me, expect objective, fair moderating. And free hookers...for everyone!!!

Srsly though. After a decade, I know the board by now and what Jason wants from it and what he doesn't. I'd be rationale and reasonable. If you vote for me, I truly will do a fair, bang-up job. If not, cool, I get it.

Srsly though. After a decade, I know the board by now and what Jason wants from it and what he doesn't. I'd be rationale and reasonable. If you vote for me, I truly will do a fair, bang-up job. If not, cool, I get it.

Start diggin up dirt on Siro. Everybody loves a smear campaign(although they never admit it).

Dear Mr. Linguist,

How does one come to be rationale?

Start diggin up dirt on Siro. Everybody loves a smear campaign(although they never admit it).

I've heard the same said about trash TV, but it's not really true. That kind of reality TV never appealed to me, even when I was young. I don't know a single thing that Kim Kardachian ever did. I never click on those "15 shocking things you did not know about famous actors" kinds of ads. I will sometimes follow a drama for entertainment, but I will usually lose interest very quickly.

I've heard the same said about trash TV, but it's not really true. That kind of reality TV never appealed to me, even when I was young. I don't know a single thing that Kim Kardachian ever did. I never click on those "15 shocking things you did not know about famous actors" kinds of ads. I will sometimes follow a drama for entertainment, but I will usually lose interest very quickly.

She sucked a wiener on camera.