What's new

Most bad *** woman in America today

Hotdog

Candace freaking Owens!!

I love this woman. I predict she will be the first woman president. I pray she runs right after Trump. She is exactly what the country needs.

Bring back dislikes and negative rep please

I'll just assume you are being racist. You were just complaining about how not white the Jazz team is. If anyone is interested here is the thread https://jazzfanz.com/threads/the-least-white-jazz-team-of-all-time.115462/page-3

I feel like its time to let a strong black women lead America. White people have controled too much for too long. Down with White privilege.

We are more alike than you will admit. But you did just support Bernie Sanders. You arent woke enough I guess. He is just more white privilege. I dont see how he makes anything better. Its just more of the same.

I'll just assume you are being racist. You were just complaining about how not white the Jazz team is. If anyone is interested here is the thread https://jazzfanz.com/threads/the-least-white-jazz-team-of-all-time.115462/page-3

I feel like its time to let a strong black women lead America. White people have controled too much for too long. Down with White privilege.

We are more alike than you will admit. But you did just support Bernie Sanders. You arent woke enough I guess. He is just more white privilege. I dont see how he makes anything better. Its just more of the same.
100%.

This is the lefts plantation mindset in full force. A black person thinking for themselves and not bowing down to their commands. You would think they'd be happy for a successful black woman speaking her mind but they hate her.

Sure, why not.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Bro. You have to watch the last video I posted. I seriously got chills half way through when she was pointing to some gun death figures.

This woman is sharp now at age 30. Think how sharp she is going to be when she is 45. Think of it like basketball scouting. She is the Lebron of politics in her rookie year. The Conservatives gots themselves a stud and are going to be good for a long time. Who does the left have? AOC? LMAO She definitely a bust. You gotta admit it.

I’m curious, what expertise does Owens provide? The other two in that video are scholars who’ve conducted peer reviewed research. Has Owens done that? All I ever see her doing is angrily yelling at people.

Bro. You have to watch the last video I posted. I seriously got chills half way through when she was pointing to some gun death figures.

This woman is sharp now at age 30. Think how sharp she is going to be when she is 45. Think of it like basketball scouting. She is the Lebron of politics in her rookie year. The Conservatives gots themselves a stud and are going to be good for a long time. Who does the left have? AOC? LMAO She definitely a bust. You gotta admit it.

Difference between us right there.
I hope conservatives have got themselves the LeBron of politics. I prefer good leaders and good politicians to lead our country. I hope all the candidates are awesome and it's hard to decide who to vote for because they are all so great.

You on the other hand want the candidates on the left to suck. It makes you happy. Because you are

100%.

This is the lefts plantation mindset in full force. A black person thinking for themselves and not bowing down to their commands. You would think they'd be happy for a successful black woman speaking her mind but they hate her.
Kill this thread with fire

Just threw water on your fire. Its out.

It was a grease fire, you idiot.

Damn. So now the fire has spread.

This thread is HOT! now.

All my threads are fire tbh

Difference between us right there.
I hope conservatives have got themselves the LeBron of politics. I prefer good leaders and good politicians to lead our country. I hope all the candidates are awesome and it's hard to decide who to vote for because they are all so great.

You on the other hand want the candidates on the left to suck. It makes you happy. Because you are

You are so wrong. I want all are leaders to be great. But I have to point out when they are not. The left isnt great. More like turd sandwiches.

I imagine there's somebody, somewhere with Harambe/thriller on one shoulder and Heath and NPC on the other. One side would think they're the angel (but they're the devil) and the other side would think they're the angel (but they're the devil too.)

You are so wrong. I want all are leaders to be great. But I have to point out when they are not. The left isnt great. More like turd sandwiches.

I’ll straight up call you a liar on that.