What's new

Most bad *** woman in America today

Candace freaking Owens!!

I love this woman. I predict she will be the first woman president. I pray she runs right after Trump. She is exactly what the country needs.

I listened to the first 5 minutes. I heard a lot outrage, but few real ideas. What actual policy proposals of hers do you support?

I listened to the first 5 minutes. I heard a lot outrage, but few real ideas. What actual policy proposals of hers do you support?

I don't think you're going to get an answer, lol.

I've never given this ditz a second thought, but I did do a little checking up and was surprised to find out that she was a fire-breathing liberal up until sometime in 2016. She was the CEO of a website that made fun of conservatives and even had an article speculating on the size of Donald Trump's penis - they came to the conclusion it was probably small. She also posted articles on her battle with anorexia and how to steal your friend's boyfriend.

Sometime in 2017, less than a year after she posted her last article, she did a complete 180 and became a fire breathing conservative. Apparently that's the requisite time to examine all the issues in detail and decide you were completely wrong about everything.

I give it about a 20% chance she's trolling conservatives (at which point I would agree she IS the most bad *** woman in America today) and about an 80% chance she's just cashing in on the rubes who will to pay to read, watch or whatever the nonsense is that she's peddling.

This is what I thought about Thunberg's "how dare you" rant.

I feel like its time to let a strong black women lead America. White people have controled too much for too long. Down with White privilege..
Didn't realize the president for 8 years before Trump was white.

I'll vote for the best candidate regardless of gender or race - and no, I didn't vote for Trump; he's an ignorant ***. Nor did I vote for Clinton.

Last edited:
Listen for more than 5 min. I promise it gets better.

What policy proposal did you hear in the 5-10 mark? I heard Buck lobbing softballs at Owens, but no actually policy proposals. Where's the part where she actually discusses any policy, or anything besides claiming how she makes people uncomfortable.