What's new

Most underused good players not named Otto Porter?

I think both guys could be had cheap... Sad thing is I think both would be starting for our depleted roster right now. I would prefer Bullock... seems like a potential 3 and D guy. He hasn't played because Doc doesn't know you can play guys who are under the age of 30.

Why doesn't anybody talk about how Doc seems really bad at keeping the end of the bench stocked and managed? He seems more and more over-rated to me with each season. The Clips are stuck at his glass ceiling right now.

Why doesn't anybody talk about how Doc seems really bad at keeping the end of the bench stocked and managed? He seems more and more over-rated to me with each season. The Clips are stuck at his glass ceiling right now.

Coach/GM doesn't work... If I was a GM I'd be calling the guys that are in this situation daily. What incentive does the coach have to make smart long-term moves?

Doc is overrated though... when he was really good he had Thibs on the bench and KG, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, and Rondo on the court. Problem is Del Negro was awful, so he gets the benefit of comparison.

Meyers Leonard - good shooting, athletic big. Seems like he can rebound decently well.

John Henson - good at blocking shots and dunking the ball. I don't know why he's not getting more minutes.

Terrence Jones - he got minutes before he was injured, but with Donatas playing well, maybe they would want to move him? Pretty unlikely.

Tony Snell - Had a really, really good summer league, but can't get off the bench for Thibs. Could be a 3 and D candidate.

James Ennis - he's a good dunker, and also had a good summer league. I just like him for some reason.

Meyers Leonard - good shooting, athletic big. Seems like he can rebound decently well.

John Henson - good at blocking shots and dunking the ball. I don't know why he's not getting more minutes.

Terrence Jones - he got minutes before he was injured, but with Donatas playing well, maybe they would want to move him? Pretty unlikely.

Tony Snell - Had a really, really good summer league, but can't get off the bench for Thibs. Could be a 3 and D candidate.

James Ennis - he's a good dunker, and also had a good summer league. I just like him for some reason.

Leonard is a stiff and is soft. He seems athletic, but he really isn't.