What's new

Most underused good players not named Otto Porter?

1. Rodney Hood
2. Whoever we get with the #8 pick

Jazz need to resolve the PG situation. That's priority #1, #2 and #3. Right now we have 2 third-stringers. I realize one of those is a 19yr old in his first year, but he's been about as bad as a top-5 pick could be.

I'm trying to be optimistic about Exum. But I'm slowly losing hope. Please please please prove me wrong!!!

I'm trying to be optimistic about Exum. But I'm slowly losing hope. Please please please prove me wrong!!!
Yeah, at first I was like, give the kid some time, but that was weeks ago. He really should have worked out by now. We could probably win a couple more games this year if we traded him for Calderon. I think it would be worth it for the few extra wins, considering the development the rest of our players would receive.

TJ Warren

Just barely turned 21

Really good scorer with a lot of hard to learn skills already. He's got some nice floaters and short game.

Joel Embiid

He's made of glass.

But can you imagine a front line of the greatest Gobert we all hope he can be, and a Joel Embiid who stayed healthy and turned into a great player?

Why not us? Ask yourself that.

Dennis Schroeder

I heard he is good. Haven't watched much yet.

Can we get a Mulligan please?

Yeah, at first I was like, give the kid some time, but that was weeks ago. He really should have worked out by now. We could probably win a couple more games this year if we traded him for Calderon. I think it would be worth it for the few extra wins, considering the development the rest of our players would receive.

Wow....

You would think Trading Exum for Calderon is a good decision?????