What's new

MOther ****ing **** mother ****ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

worst feeling in the world. sorry man. hope the damage wasn't too bad. you have theft insurance?

Forreal? Like a break in or someone snatched something around the house?

£¥£ Retiring at 20,000 £¥£

Hope they didn't take anything meaningful like native artifacts or your mother.

If they didn't then roll these ******** off your back and take the opportunity to get a brand new 1080p.

Yeah.. I won't lose any sleep, but it does just piss me off..... mainly because I am certain (100%) that whomever it was I know personally.

It was UPS packages at my front door. But you have to go through a gate and into an interior courtyard area before reaching my front door. You cannot see my front door without coming through the gate... and then there are windows everywhere and no one would just walk through the gate and pick up the packages and leave unless they were sure no one was home.

Someone would have seen my wife's fb posts that we were out of town. I am sure.

12 pair of ATV goggles
1 night vision (bad ***)
1 7000 watt generator

I had other packages at the door that were delivered the very next day.. so I have a 24 hour window that the packages were taken. Tomorrow I'm going to the front gate and watch the video of cars coming through the non-resident side during the time of the theft.

More than I want my stuff.. I want to know who calls themselves a friend and ...... isn't.

so they didn't actually come into your house? that's good, cause that would be super creepy.

d64H7Y2.jpg

Now I hope it's someone screwing with you and returns the stuff promptly.

BTW, how much is shipping on a 7000 generator? $300-400?

Now I hope it's someone screwing with you and returns the stuff promptly.

BTW, how much is shipping on a 7000 generator? $300-400?

The shipping was 'free.' I guess the next question is how much did overpay for it.

Yeah.. I won't lose any sleep, but it does just piss me off..... mainly because I am certain (100%) that whomever it was I know personally.

It was UPS packages at my front door. But you have to go through a gate and into an interior courtyard area before reaching my front door. You cannot see my front door without coming through the gate... and then there are windows everywhere and no one would just walk through the gate and pick up the packages and leave unless they were sure no one was home.

Someone would have seen my wife's fb posts that we were out of town. I am sure.

12 pair of ATV goggles
1 night vision (bad ***)
1 7000 watt generator

I had other packages at the door that were delivered the very next day.. so I have a 24 hour window that the packages were taken. Tomorrow I'm going to the front gate and watch the video of cars coming through the non-resident side during the time of the theft.

More than I want my stuff.. I want to know who calls themselves a friend and ...... isn't.

That's low if it really is someone you know. Would someone have to have been snooping around to see the packages? Or could they have seen them through the gate, then gone in?

What's dumb is that the person who stole it will probly get like 25% of the value of the items at a pawn shop or something. wtf are they gonna do with a box of goggles?

Sorry, man. Hope you can find out who it was, not that that will be a ton of fun.

£¥£ Retiring at 20,000 £¥£

Only way I'm ever stealing a package is if it's coming from one of them Danze trucks.

Worth its weight in gold, bros.

Thanks Uggs. No, you wouldn't be able to see the packages unless you first let yourself through the gate and went all the way to the front door.
Oh well.. I do think I know who it is. If I'm right, it won't be hard to verify. (It's Zulu) Jk, obvi, no one anyone on here would know.

Keep us posted. I could almost not care less about some random vagrant stealing my stuff but theres not much worse than someone you know stealing from you. Like at that one poker game.