What's new

MOther ****ing **** mother ****ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. Our bad luck runs together PKM. My bike was stolen from our garden the last Tuesday. It was worth about 750 bucks and I bet whoever stole it was knowing it. But more importantly it was meaningful for me because I had put it together three years ago with my own hands and gradually upgraded it. Painting it was days of work because I had drawn several of dark grotesque figures and flames without using any templates.

I had a lot of good memories with it, made a big badass tour in the southern cities with friends. Now it's gone and God knows what kind of low life form rides it.

I feel your frustration.

Time to install that camera, bro...

Here's what I've dug up. XSY is a Saint Geezy guy, right?

Sorry about the results being slow. Turns out I've got a busy week. They'll be up before Sunday. Maybe tomorrow, maybe thursday... idk. Whenever I get the time.

He acts surprised that he is going to have a busy week. Why? What suddenly came up? He didn't know what he was going to find when he ransacked PKM's house, that's what. Now he is going to be busy running some EBAY auctions and shipping out some packages this week.

Case solved.

Check the "tailgate parties" at LaVelle Edwards Stadium. My money's on a BYU fan.

Here's what I've dug up. XSY is a Saint Geezy guy, right?

He acts surprised that he is going to have a busy week. Why? What suddenly came up? He didn't know what he was going to find when he ransacked PKM's house, that's what. Now he is going to be busy running some EBAY auctions and shipping out some packages this week.

Case solved.

The case can't be solved until its submitted in the clue thread.

The real reason PKM is so upset is not over what he listed as stolen; that's all insured and replaceable by UPS for leaving without getting a signature. It's what was in the plain, unmarked parcels that could be highly embarrassing if someone discloses the contents. You try to avoid having people see you purchasing certain items by doing it on-line and then the stuff gets taken. :mad:

Seriously, though, sad to hear about the theft. I had my car broken into once and a bunch of music stolen. It was years ago, so not CD's...cassette tapes. Funny thing about it is that all but 2-3 were thrown on a lawn around the corner. Bunch of HS punks (likely) that then discovered I had a WAY different taste in music (and much older one). Unless you've waived the signature requirement, UPS is liable for the packages, IINM.

lol.. solid advice. What really sucks as I'm sure he was looking for a way into my house.. and settled for the packages.

Cameras confirmed what I suspected. Recovered my stuff. Did not press charges..
Great! I'm happy for you. Now, it is time to find my bicycle. Did you see anything that might help about my bike from the cams?

lol.. solid advice. What really sucks as I'm sure he was looking for a way into my house.. and settled for the packages.
I hope you warned him good.

We just need a name and an address. Everybody prepare the pitchforks !

Even though I sorta tower over PKM, I would never, ever **** with him or his stuff lol. I would bet PKM is a scary mother****er when he gets down to business. I'm glad you got your stuff back PKM, and I hope you enjoyed scaring of the life out of whatever punk stole your stuff.

Even though I sorta tower over PKM, I would never, ever **** with him or his stuff lol. I would bet PKM is a scary mother****er when he gets down to business. I'm glad you got your stuff back PKM, and I hope you enjoyed scaring of the life out of whatever punk stole your stuff.

Thanks you sexy mother ****er.