What's new

MOther ****ing **** mother ****ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would install red lasers everywhere. Some here, some there. Then shake your booty like you just don't care.

Sorry to hear that, PKM. Someone broke into my car once (broke the window) and stole all of my loose change. (True story.) Must have only been a few dollars, if that. As it is with you, it wasn't so much the monetary loss as the feeling of being violated.

Sorry to hear that pkm. Hope you can find your thief.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using JazzFanz mobile app

When I was in college, a friend of mine had his room broken into from outside of the hall where we all lived, and the thief stole all of his most expensive items in the room. The funny part is that the thief seemed to know where everything was in his room.
We found most of the things in a local pawnshop close to the hall where we lived. We ended up catching the guy and it was a kid that my friend counted on as being a friend to him. He was always in his room and knew everything in his room and stole him bind. He was screwed over by a so call friend and I could see things weren't always right with the dude who was the thief. Moral of the story, if you think of someone who seems like he might be shifty, he probably is shifty.

I had stuff stolen from my home while up North. (was still worth it, but I wanna shoot somebody)

I feel ya bro. I walked into my house a couple of years ago while the perps were jumping the back fence. Seriously sucks. Sounds like the poker night was the bomb though, so you have that. Here's hoping some of it can be recovered.

This type of **** sucks man.

A few years ago my car window was busted out and all my cd's, gym bag, new pair of iverson kicks, basketball, and change were stolen...... on thanksgiving morning no less.
What I get for living in kearns.

When I was in college, a friend of mine had his room broken into from outside of the hall where we all lived, and the thief stole all of his most expensive items in the room. The funny part is that the thief seemed to know where everything was in his room.
We found most of the things in a local pawnshop close to the hall where we lived. We ended up catching the guy and it was a kid that my friend counted on as being a friend to him. He was always in his room and knew everything in his room and stole him bind. He was screwed over by a so call friend and I could see things weren't always right with the dude who was the thief. Moral of the story, if you think of someone who seems like he might be shifty, he probably is shifty.

simpsons-shifty-dog-o.gif

I have a pair of swimming goggles you can have if ya want.

Wow. Our bad luck runs together PKM. My bike was stolen from our garden the last Tuesday. It was worth about 750 bucks and I bet whoever stole it was knowing it. But more importantly it was meaningful for me because I had put it together three years ago with my own hands and gradually upgraded it. Painting it was days of work because I had drawn several of dark grotesque figures and flames without using any templates.

I had a lot of good memories with it, made a big badass tour in the southern cities with friends. Now it's gone and God knows what kind of low life form rides it.

I feel your frustration.