What's new

Name the 5 people you want at the "Pitch" on Monday.

[MENTION=840]fishonjazz[/MENTION] well done. I will take #2 please.

[MENTION=840]fishonjazz[/MENTION] well done. I will take #2 please.
She is a hard one to beat. Prime Jessica Alba might be the GOAT.

So what time is this ish supposed to go down today? Anyone know?

So what time is this ish supposed to go down today? Anyone know?
Already went down.

Hayward, Rudy, Derrick, and Joe are hotboxing in Gordon's Tesla. Quin and Dennis are celebrating in the Hayward home bumping lines off hookers' butts.

Ricky and Raul are charming the wives, keeping them happy. Dante and the youngins are prepping to dominate summer league.

Boris and JJ took Rodney on a peyote vision trip in the mountains.

George Hill is beside himself, driving alone in his car in San Diego begging on Twitter for Hayward's address.

Poor George.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm getting old, I guess that hot boxing is not sitting in the car in the summer with the windows rolled up.

I'm getting old, I guess that hot boxing is not sitting in the car in the summer with the windows rolled up.
Hot boxing is smoking the reefer in a car with the windows rolled up, so you don't let any of the smoke out

Hayward, Rudy, Derrick, and Joe are hotboxing in Gordon's Tesla.

And then Gordon talks about how much he loves his kids, starts thinking about hot smoking weed in a car in SLC in the middle of the summer is both a bad idea and incredibly, visibly illegal, starts to panic and demands a trade to the Las Vegas Sportzballs where he can just you like smoke in peace and chill and not have the man breathing down his neck. I'm too big, TOO BIG for this city. This town. This cow herd. I belong in a bigger city, yeah, Las Vegas. It's big like LA, but small like Indiana. I can be the best of both worlds. I have been really getting into bhikram yoga. ****, do you guys have any water or like gatorade, cuz I am way thirsty...I really think the new Kylie Kardashian t-shirt aren't that big of a deal. Like, you guys remember, I'm...I did that song, TOO BIG YO, TOO BIG YO...I know about black people. I could totally make it in Las Vegas. **** it. Pass me that ****, Rudy.

And then Gordon talks about how much he loves his kids, starts thinking about hot smoking weed in a car in SLC in the middle of the summer is both a bad idea and incredibly, visibly illegal, starts to panic and demands a trade to the Las Vegas Sportzballs where he can just you like smoke in peace and chill and not have the man breathing down his neck. I'm too big, TOO BIG for this city. This town. This cow herd. I belong in a bigger city, yeah, Las Vegas. It's big like LA, but small like Indiana. I can be the best of both worlds. I have been really getting into bhikram yoga. ****, do you guys have any water or like gatorade, cuz I am way thirsty...I really think the new Kylie Kardashian t-shirt aren't that big of a deal. Like, you guys remember, I'm...I did that song, TOO BIG YO, TOO BIG YO...I know about black people. I could totally make it in Las Vegas. **** it. Pass me that ****, Rudy.

... the problem being that they're in San Diego, where weed is legal.