What's new

National Lampoon's European Vacation staring Donald Trump

Roman empire collapsed due to their currency, same as USSR, similar path USA is on. Ironically USSR went bankrupt fighting in Afghanistan.... read some ron paul man

Ya, I'll base my understanding of history on Ron Paul sound bites, okay.

You should read something else.

These great nations who were not defeated by bombs but their own overspending

Roman empire collapsed due to their currency, same as USSR, similar path USA is on. Ironically USSR went bankrupt fighting in Afghanistan.... read some ron paul man

It's the Mormons man. Joseph Smith ran on a central bank platform. Brigham Young was always chiding the pioneers to leave gold alone. He once preached how he told Porter Rockwell to leave a massive gold find up Cottonwood Canyon alone cause God would make it slippery and change physical locations. Porter never found the mine again when the US army was prospecting and came within 4 inches of his find. Nobody found it.

Brigham Young even prophecies that there would come a time when wheat is worth more than gold, and that gold is a useless lust with no value.

You know who the first chair of the Fed was? A prominent Mormon named Eccles, surely you've heard the name.

Then the Mormons assasination JFK using the John Birch society when JFK tried to put us back on the gold standard 100 %. Executive Order 11110. Birchers went to Cuba back then and had contacts. They even called Cuba "friends" in a handbills they passed out in Dallas right before they assassinated Kennedy.

Rand Paul did an excellent job hanging on to his good sense, despite the obvious effort of the "News" to convert it to their own point.

I like Russia...… I like Putin.

It's like this..... they used to have a Czar who was one of the more repressive sorts..... sent a lot of his suspected enemies to camps in Siberia.... had a real tight elite set of landowners who "owned" their workers.... called "serfs".

But they just weren't British patsies. The Czar was related to the European nobility, just not a "Player" for the Brits. Russian folk were devout Orthodox Christians.... probably about as superstitious as the Western "Roman Catholics overall" with their priests highly influential in politics as well.... only you don't generally hear about Orthodox Priests or their Pope being as openly involved in politics. The Czar had his "Pope" and that was just about the whole story, there wasn't a lot of reformation going on where religious types were revolting against their government.

So the Russians never did "The Rennaisance" exactly. Sure a lot of their elites went to universities in western Europe and became fascinated with "The Enlightenment" of the early 1800s and such. But it never really got much play with the Serfs.

The idea of "Human Rights" per John Locke and others just didn't get much notice. So anyway, Russia has never been exactly the beacon of Liberty....

But because of their anti-Brit stance, they helped us significantly during the Revolution, during the War of 1812, and during the Civil War.... and they literally gave us Alaska..... trying to help create a counterbalance to the British Empire, perhaps.

The Bolshevik Revolution was a "Western" revolt, paid for from the West. We cultivated the communists and helped them get organized and funded. All during the so called communist era, we helped the Russian communists. They helped us in WWII, finally, at least....after their deal with Hitler went south and Hitler invaded them.

So what is Putin's bad rap? Some say he has killed his poltical enemies, that he is a KGB thug. That line of thinking, I believe, you might hear from a Mark Levin or any of our big-Star generals.... most of whom have been promoted because of their UN/global governance orientation..... a British sort of program since Lord Cecil Rhodes mapped out the way forward for the British Commonwealth maintaining significance in the coming centuries....

I don't really know much on that. I think he is a kingpin financially and has very tightly-run power elite of his own. I'd bet my bottom dollar he would do anything he could think of to change the world, even the US more his way.

But he has chosen to relax some of the communist ideas and restore Russian ideas. I think he has rejected the British-created "Marxist" sort of puppet show, while trying to keep Russia, and his own power independent.

I saw a major speech of his during the Ukraine "defection" from his power sphere....something Western.... meaning European Union and the United States'..... political strategists helped.... and financed.... George Soros was all over it.

Putin discussed the "New World Order" in these terms.... "Is it "new law.... or no law". He was commenting about the West breaking the terms of the START treaty, where we agreed not to meddle in the Ukraine., where much of the Russian military and weapons were emplaced. We blew that treaty all to Hell.

So Putin has said "Hell No" to the "New World Order". He believes we are liars and corrupt and we can't be trusted.

And he is right about that.

And he ought to know, because I don't think he is any better.....

It's the Mormons man. Joseph Smith ran on a central bank platform. Brigham Young was always chiding the pioneers to leave gold alone. He once preached how he told Porter Rockwell to leave a massive gold find up Cottonwood Canyon alone cause God would make it slippery and change physical locations. Porter never found the mine again when the US army was prospecting and came within 4 inches of his find. Nobody found it.

Brigham Young even prophecies that there would come a time when wheat is worth more than gold, and that gold is a useless lust with no value.

You know who the first chair of the Fed was? A prominent Mormon named Eccles, surely you've heard the name.

Then the Mormons assasination JFK using the John Birch society when JFK tried to put us back on the gold standard 100 %. Executive Order 11110. Birchers went to Cuba back then and had contacts. They even called Cuba "friends" in a handbills they passed out in Dallas right before they assassinated Kennedy.

Probably not something ordered or directed by revelation from 50 E North Temple..... but at the time of JFK, our intelligence agencies really liked good Mormon boys, returned missionaries, highly oriented towards unquestioning obedience to authority....

And the Birchers back then did have an anti-JFK idea, I think, because of "Dr. Feel-Good" or whatever he was called. JFK had a pretty well-known back problem, and his doctor had him on pain killers... meth.... he was always doing red pills.... obviously anyone who knew that Marilyn Monroe was a communist agent, and Dr. Feel-Good was a communist agent... would suspect JFK.

But I'd have to suggest BS on the Birchers knowing anyone in Cuba, per se, outsida those good Mormon boys who always did whatever they were told....

But you are right, the Bigs decided to do him in because of his monetary ideas.....

When you've got the Hen or Goose that lays the golden eggs, you can't let the Hatfields raid the henhouse.... or goose house....

maybe we oughta go pan for gold in Cottonwood creek....

Last edited:
The Bolshevik Revolution was a "Western" revolt, paid for from the West. We cultivated the communists and helped them get organized and funded. All during the so called communist era, we helped the Russian communists. They helped us in WWII, finally, at least....after their deal with Hitler went south and Hitler invaded them.

We landed troops in Russia to fight the Bolsheviks. Yes, it was a small number with limited objectives, but the US was staunchly anti-communist.

Probably not something ordered or directed by revelation from 50 E North Temple..... but at the time of JFK, our intelligence agencies really liked good Mormon boys, returned missionaries, highly oriented towards unquestioning obedience to authority....

And the Birchers back then did have an anti-JFK idea, I think, because of "Dr. Feel-Good" or whatever he was called. JFK had a pretty well-known back problem, and his doctor had him on pain killers... meth.... he was always doing red pills.... obviously anyone who knew that Marilyn Monroe was a communist agent, and Dr. Feel-Good was a communist agent... would suspect JFK.

But I'd have to suggest BS on the Birchers knowing anyone in Cuba, per se, outsida those good Mormon boys who always did whatever they were told....

But you are right, the Bigs decided to do him in because of his monetary ideas.....

When you've got the Hen or Goose that lays the golden eggs, you can't let the Hatfields raid the henhouse.... or goose house....

maybe we oughta go pan for gold in Cottonwood creek....

Obviously I wasn't being serious. Everything was accurate up to the Bircher and JFK stuff. For example, JFK was all in on removing us from the gold standard entirely. How do you link that to some British banking conspiracy?

I'm not understanding the Tucker Carlson argument here. So because we meddled in other elections, especially during the cold war, we shouldn't make any effort to secure our own? So just because we dropped an atomic weapon in Japan (twice) then we shouldn't have any problem if two of our cities were nuked? I just don't understand this line of thinking. I guess you have to turn off your brain in order to be republican these days.

Ask yourselves, if Russia had hacked into the RNC's server and helped Clinton defeat Trump, think Republicans would be making this same argument? If not, then how the hell can we accept their argument now?

Just because something worked to your advantage in 2016 doesn't mean that it's wrong. To me, this shouldn't be a partisan issue. American elections should be free from foreign influence. Even if a foreign entity helped my candidate to win, I wouldn't accept it.

During the Gore/Bush campaign Gore's people were given a handbook of Bush's talking points before a debate. Instead of using it they turned it into the FBI.

Do what is right and let the consequences follow.

We landed troops in Russia to fight the Bolsheviks. Yes, it was a small number with limited objectives, but the US was staunchly anti-communist.

Any assertion that either the United States or Britain and the Commonwealth has ever been "staunchly" anti-communist is denialist blindness. All puppetry has strings attached one way or another to left or right hands guided by amazingly complex brains entirely capable of doing a puppet show of good vs. evil to befuddle the masses and the historians.

Western society generally allows dissent and opposing sides on the issues of the day, and we have openly professing advocates of every conceivable view, let alone the manipulative actors who work the crowds with whatever skills they have.

Hegel was a German who loved his oligarchy and was beloved by them. Marx, also a German national, found a niche in England where he was supported while developing his views.

The ideas of opposing views/powers working through conflict towards a new sort of thesis, followed by a new contest of opposing views/forces....working progressively "forward" is probably older than that by thousands of years, in some sense or another.

The assertion that it is Truth, or any kind of deterministic process towards a foreseeable utopia is not very different, really, from believing in a God who will finally judge us all conclusively.

I don't know how many millions of humans have died fighting for or being killed for ideas like that, but it's all insane.

A small contingent of US forces trying to save our Ambassador doesn't amount to a serious effort to save the Czar.

Does context make your ears ring and head hurt? That had nothing to do with Obama or Trump, really. It's about the reaction from these leftist versions of Sean Hannity.

But hey, they waited patiently for 8 years for their turn at misery and outrage. Who am I to spoil the fun? Hell, if I were Trump I'd play along by firing up even more stuff the DNC base has been pushing for decades and now is morally opposed to (like trade protectionism and diplomacy with Russia). Nothing pisses them off more than a Republican president enacting their ideas. Oh the self loathing that follows. This train wreck is a tragicomedy.

Lol

The Dems are opposed to protectionism because everyone with a brain within the Republican party is now an independent thanks to Trump. Of course they are going to court them.

On top of that Trump has siphoned most of the morons out of the Democratic party. It is no longer so politically costly for Dems to espouse rational trade policy cause the "baser" elements of their party are gone. They be MAGA now

In short there are 2 parties now. 1 full of morons and and the other full of people shocked by just how many morons there are.

Obviously I wasn't being serious. Everything was accurate up to the Bircher and JFK stuff. For example, JFK was all in on removing us from the gold standard entirely. How do you link that to some British banking conspiracy?

I suspected you of being drunk if not humorous in that wonderful rant towards the end.

I really don't know much about banking. I mean, I've heard of some Jews doing banking in Europe financing wars, financing both sides of some wars. Rothchilds, I think.

I have heard of some "Merchants of Venice" who did business loans for expeditions like Marco Polo or other traders, even of some amazingly enterprising Dutch folks, as well. And I think the Spanish has their own banks where they stacked the gold from the Incas and Aztecs.

In England, "The City of London" is a square mile in the heart of London where commerce and the extremely wealthy have had a haven as well. But I really don't know much of the conspiracies or commercial schemes they have run out. I think the British Far East Trading Company was one of their creatures, and I think even my gggrandpa King George III was a sort of divine fool who was tolerated as long as he was doing the bidding of his merchant/banking elites.

My ggpa owned a pub called The Red Lion around the corner from Parliament, and I believe he could probably tell some good stories of who did what to who back then. I also had a gguncle who was actually a British spy in America during the American Revolution, who discreetly decided to become a Canadian afterwards.

But honestly, I really don't understand this slur of "conspiracy theorist" much. Every pair of thinking humans with any kind of a plan?????

But the IMF and World Bank and the Fed are clearly in the business of managing financial matters around the world. I think they're in the public records doing stuff like that.

JFK was sorta like Trump. He was not really one of "The Right People" I read about in the book of that title, published in the fifties. I mean, his dad had some money from running liquor I think, maybe on the shady side of the law, and he was trying to establish an acceptable name for himself in the local elite club.

I have heard of JFK growing the economy with tax cuts, maybe being a model for the Reagan "Trickle Down" sort of thing, but if he was going to try to audit the Fed, I'm pretty sure that'd be enough to blow his mind. But really, I think it was his idea of just pulling outta Viet Nam. At any rate, Trumps one-time buddy wrote some books on our CIA/FBI and the power elites and asserted that JFK was taken out to protect the racket.

my commie car pool buddy from 1991-4 did a lot of good rants on phony communist guvmints like China, Russia and Cuba. We actually knew some of those State Capitalist commies at the plant who did stuff like actually go to Cuba and work in sugar cane fields, too. But mostly, when he was sober while I was driving, we agreed on some of the Skousen reports about elites running their guvmints one way or another for their own profits.

The bankers, I think, have always smiled at whoever was bringing in the sacks of gold.

^yes if you are still a Republican in 2018 then you are a moron

If you are a recent GOP convert you are even dumberer

I can see scenarios where a president is pursuing a path I truly feel is harmful to America and it’s people. To me Patriotism is to the ideals America is trying to/does stand for. Not an individual regardless of office, even the President.

For example. If a President pursued a path I felt violated our rights, say freedom of the press, I’d want him to fail in that regard.

I find it interesting that you cannot/do not/will not see that distinction.

Thank you for the reply

Thanks for being civil unlike a few certain others. I definitely see your point and appreciate that sentiment for sure. At the end of the day, my logic lies in the notion that if you root for your elected leaders to fail, aren't you rooting for your country to fail as well? I just don't see the point in that regardless of political affiliation.

Thanks for being civil unlike a few certain others. I definitely see your point and appreciate that sentiment for sure. At the end of the day, my logic lies in the notion that if you root for your elected leaders to fail, aren't you rooting for your country to fail as well? I just don't see the point in that regardless of political affiliation.

To me our elected leaders are not our country. There is a very clear and real divide to me.

I see no reason to hate on someone for simple disagreement. Unfortunately people that believe that are becoming rarer and rarer