What's new

National Lampoon's European Vacation staring Donald Trump

You mean the families where the parents have been sending their children with smugglers without them? And again, I am all for people of any race, color, nationality, any part of the Earth to come and enjoy the USA, just do it legally.

Please, provide sources for your claim that it's happening with such frequency that it justifies torturing children.

Where was all of this uproar before this presidency? What's that? You couldn't give a flying ****? Well it happened just the same my friend, and you were nowhere to be found with your grandstanding and fake righteousness.

I'm going to explain this simply for you: Under no other president has it been the policy to detain every person who crosses the border illegally. Ever. Period. So, yes, there were cases where it happened, generally when there were other crimes involved, but not with the frequency and vitriol that Trump and Sessions pushed.

I didn't realize it was hateful to ask that people follow laws of a country, whether it be the US or Japan or anywhere. Thought that was just common sense to expect people to abide by the law.

If you say you have never committed a crime, then you're a liar.

I'll ask you one more time to stop trying to name call with your "name of the day" terms you have. Especially when the only thing I have said, repeatedly, is that there shouldn't be such an uproar about coming to this country or any country for that matter legally. That doesn't make me or anyone else a "ist" or "phobe" of the day of your choice. If you can't wrap your narrow mind around that without insults than we are effectively done.

And people call the left "snowflakes." But, hey, you want to stop being called a xenophobe? Stop acting like one.

I suppose my logic here is just a simple question, why would you ever want your president to fail in office? If they fail, doesn't that hurt the country more often than not? So yes, I guess I do think it is both of those things because you don't have to like the person in the seat to want them to be successful at running the country. I do not necessarily like President Trump, but yes, I do want him, just as I wanted President Obama to succeed in every way possible while in that role for our country. Doesn't mean you have to like the individual, and that at the end of the day is my point.

If, for example, purely hypothetically, the president was systematically attempting to disrupt our international standing and destabilize the governments of our closest allies while simultaneously cozying up to strongmen and dictators, make the working and middle class members of society enrich billionaires even further, and use the office to enrich himself personally, then, well, I certainly wouldn't want him to succeed.

Googled "denaturalization" and this was literally the top link: https://www.thenation.com/article/trumps-denaturalization-task-force-matters/

ETA: I didn't mean that to come off snarky. I just meant that I didn't dig through to find the best result.

I kinda get what you're saying here, but that misses the point. The point is that it doesn't matter what path they take to get here, once they are here, they obey the laws better than we do. And, of course, in the case of a large portion (I seem to recall that it's a majority) of illegal immigrants, they pay taxes without getting any particular benefit - I mean, besides road, police (altho they're afraid to take advantage or that), etc. But no food stamps/social security, etc.

Thank you! It’s truly amazing to me how many people do not understand this.

About taxes/benefits? Yeah, that's not the story that's pushed, and it requires just the tiniest bit of critical thinking to get it, so...

Social Security specifically. But yeah. Like I tell people straight up the narrative of illegals getting benefits is a 100% false narrative. A bold faced lie and they don’t believe it lol

I just got out of bed and saw the two leaders sitting aside each other, and I'm reading that, despite the indictments of Russian intelligence officers, and despite the fact that attack could only have originated with Putin, Trump has prefaced the meeting by repeating Putin's point of view and blaming the United States for poor relations between the two countries. It's as if Russia's attack on our democracy never happened, it's just not something worth being upset about. "US foolishness and stupidity" is to blame. This is our president's position. 12 Russian military intelligence officers indicted and it's still a "rigged witch hunt". And he's on our side. Right?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...7f671c-88c0-11e8-a345-a1bf7847b375_story.html

"Although most U.S. officials argue that Russia’s interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, use of a nerve agent on British soil and aggression in Ukraine and Syria have worsened relations, Trump instead faulted “U.S. foolishness and stupidity” in tweets Monday morning, as well as the expansive Justice Department investigation into Russia’s election intrusion.

“Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!” Trump tweeted Monday morning as he prepared for his meeting with Putin.

Trump is facing immense pressure to aggressively confront Putin over Russia’s election interference, especially after the Justice Department indicted 12 Russian intelligence officials Friday and charged them with hacking and stealing Democratic emails, as part of a broad subterfuge operation that U.S. intelligence agencies believe was ordered by Putin to help elect Trump.

But Trump’s comments Monday were in sync with the argument Putin and his government have long made, which is that the policies of the Obama administration — as well as the investigation into election interference, which Putin repeatedly has denied — inflamed tensions between the two nuclear superpowers. The Russian Foreign Ministry’s official Twitter account retweeted Trump’s “U.S. foolishness and stupidity” tweet and said, “We agree.”

Very few news organizations filter down objectives to their employees. Most of them are given free reign and encouraged to produce news that leaves their biases behind. Most people are great at their jobs.

If you are not getting that level of news and media then that is on you.

Most ownership doesnt influence the daily news at corporations.

I dont think Hannity is evil. He just doesnt report news or facts. He gives his opinions and also frequently lies to prove his point. Its pretty easy to fact check people.

I don't believe the fact-checkers, much.

My belief in "the systematic bastardization of the news" goes back to Cronkite and before.... before WWII or I, the Spanish American War, the Civil War.....even American reporting of the War of 1812. Did you know we started that war???? Could I assume you might have questions about how our American natives were presented in the news of 1790.... those British trading partners and warriors we had to fight on our back side???.

We at least can get more than one side now.

I see MSNBC and CNN have a deep hold on you.

From the very first sentence, the notion that CNN and MSNBC have similar views, biases, and/or presentations, you identified just how little perspective you have on the media.

I completely agree. IMO people do their cause a disservice (whether it be Hannity hating, Trump hating, Obama hating, Hillary hating, etc.) when they vastly overstate the facts.

Fwiw I didn’t/don’t have a cause. I just happen to drive home from work at the time that hannity is on I have heard bits of his show and he seems like an angry, hateful *** hole.

So, Putin just completed his portion of the joint presser, following their 2+ hour one on one. He told Trump the Russian state would never interfere in an American election. Wow, so that must make the Mueller probe a witch hunt after all. LMAO! And they talked about that joint cyber security group again. Of course, lets work with the guy that launched a cyberattack on our democracy! SMH....

Googled "denaturalization" and this was literally the top link: https://www.thenation.com/article/trumps-denaturalization-task-force-matters/

ETA: I didn't mean that to come off snarky. I just meant that I didn't dig through to find the best result.

I kinda get what you're saying here, but that misses the point. The point is that it doesn't matter what path they take to get here, once they are here, they obey the laws better than we do. And, of course, in the case of a large portion (I seem to recall that it's a majority) of illegal immigrants, they pay taxes without getting any particular benefit - I mean, besides road, police (altho they're afraid to take advantage or that), etc. But no food stamps/social security, etc.
Didn't think to Google dentauralization because I've never even heard the word until now. It seems reasonable to remove fraudulently obtained citizenship, though.

I don't know whether your claims about immigrants being more law abiding than citizens is accurate or not, but to me that doesn't really matter. People who break the law, no matter their citizenship status, should be penalized appropriately.

Well, after today's press conference with Putin, I hope more Americans will agree with John Brennan that Donald Trump is a traitor to our country......

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/3...urges-pompeo-kelly-bolton-to-resign-following

Former CIA Director John Brennan on Monday called on members of President Trump's Cabinet to resign in protest following the president's news conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin, asking how Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, national security adviser John Bolton and chief of staff John Kelly "can continue in their jobs"

"I thought that there was nothing Donald Trump could say that would shock me, but I was wrong. I was just totally shocked at the performance of Donald Trump in Helsinki at a press conference with Vladimir Putin. I just found that it was outrageous," said Brennan to anchor Brian Williams on MSNBC immediately following Trump's press conference in Helsinki, Finland.

That press conference was an absolute **** show, Trump is completely uninterested in standing up for his own country. As bad as that was I can only imagine how things went behind closed doors.

I'm not exactly sure why these people are claiming to be surprised. He has given us no indication that he would do anything different than what he did today. He apparently idolizes dictators and autocrats and will disavow his own country to appease them and make them "like" him.

He is not a fan of democratic leaders and is doing everything he can to undermine our allies.

He has shown his true colors, and they don't seem to be red, white and blue. Yet his "patriot" supporters will find a way to justify his actions. Disturbing, to say the least.

I'd just like to state that Putin and Hillary did a great job on that dossier about Trump's stay in Russia before the election.... ya know.... the one with the ladies peeing on the bed or whatever, that the Plan B squad used to start doing the plumber job on Trump's campaign.

A lot more professional than tricky Dick's Watergate. I'm sure Obama should also rise to take a bow on all that/////

Globalism is in fact an updated sort of fascism and crony business/government collusion. I don't think Trump is doing anything our Presidents haven't done in a long, long time.... well, except for trying to get a good deal for ordinary Americans.

Ron Mexico, and I'm sure quite a few of the other folks in here have a unified DumpTrump pov but I don't know how ya'll can just ignore all the evils you decry when it's your team at bat.

Hannity is not any kind of hater, or lier. He's an American commoner speaking the truth most Americans see. Levin, Rush, Hannity, Wilkow, David Webb, Sonnie Johnson are a breath of fresh air compared to the CFR establishment globalist media.

I think we could do a better kind of globalism living by the precepts and restrictions of our Constitutional Republic government. Not sure we can or should even try to install "our" kind of governance in other nations. But we could be a good example.

Putin and Xi are just the kind of leadership Hillary and Obama represent. If we go with the alt Left or hater Democrats we are giving up on freedom of Press, personal freedoms to believe and think for ourselves, and freedom to act for our own interests in the worldwide cartel governance of the future.

I actually think we could act individually or diplomatically to improve the human rights and living conditions of ordinary people all around the world.

returning to the use of DDT to reduce malaria in the tropical and subtropical countries.... mostly black or brown folks of various sorts, would be the greatest statement we could make against genocide, eugenics, and racism.

thank you Lord Cecil Rhodes and your great ideal of progressivism for being the damnedest racist of all time. Everybody should just jump up and down and thump their chests over the wonders of our UN>

Hannity is not any kind of hater, or lier. He's an American commoner speaking the truth most Americans see. Levin, Rush, Hannity, Wilkow, David Webb, Sonnie Johnson are a breath of fresh air compared to the CFR establishment globalist media.

:rolleyes::(:oops:

I'd just like to state that Putin and Hillary did a great job on that dossier about Trump's stay in Russia before the election.... ya know.... the one with the ladies peeing on the bed or whatever, that the Plan B squad used to start doing the plumber job on Trump's campaign.

A lot more professional than tricky Dick's Watergate. I'm sure Obama should also rise to take a bow on all that/////

Globalism is in fact an updated sort of fascism and crony business/government collusion. I don't think Trump is doing anything our Presidents haven't done in a long, long time.... well, except for trying to get a good deal for ordinary Americans.

Ron Mexico, and I'm sure quite a few of the other folks in here have a unified DumpTrump pov but I don't know how ya'll can just ignore all the evils you decry when it's your team at bat.

I think we could do a better kind of globalism living by the precepts and restrictions of our Constitutional Republic government. Not sure we can or should even try to install "our" kind of governance in other nations. But we could be a good example.

Putin and Xi are just the kind of leadership Hillary and Obama represent. If we go with the alt Left or hater Democrats we are giving up on freedom of Press, personal freedoms to believe and think for ourselves, and freedom to act for our own interests in the worldwide cartel governance of the future.

I actually think we could act individually or diplomatically to improve the human rights and living conditions of ordinary people all around the world.

returning to the use of DDT to reduce malaria in the tropical and subtropical countries.... mostly black or brown folks of various sorts, would be the greatest statement we could make against genocide, eugenics, and racism.

thank you Lord Cecil Rhodes and your great ideal of progressivism for being the damnedest racist of all time. Everybody should just jump up and down and thump their chests over the wonders of our UN>

Lmfao, talk radio sucks. But fanboy away.