What's new

NBA play in tournament thread

Things are working out real well for Ainge and Hayward.
I remember like 3 years ago the Celtics were set up better than any team in the history of the nba to have an amazing future and win titles. They had good young players, tons of cap space and like a ton of amazing draft picks.
I didn't think it was possible to screw it up.

I was wrong. They ****ed it up beyond recognition

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I remember like 3 years ago the Celtics were set up better than any team in the history of the nba to have an amazing future and win titles. They had good young players, tons of cap space and like a ton of amazing draft picks.

I don't actually believe in karma, that said karma is a bitch.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app

They've burned their picks on trades and guys that aren't even part of the rotation. Kemba is overpaid and aging; they've got both Brown and Tatum locked up which is good for them, but absolutely no inside game whatsoever.

I'd still take Neismith off their hands for our first round pick this year though.

They've burned their picks on trades and guys that aren't even part of the rotation. Kemba is overpaid and aging; they've got both Brown and Tatum locked up which is good for them, but absolutely no inside game whatsoever.

I'd still take Neismith off their hands for our first round pick this year though.
Not to mention Brad Stevens being the most overrated coach in the NBA.

Looked an awful lot to me like the referees had their finger on their scale in this one. Kind of scary actually.

Of course Westbrook hero ball didn't help either.

Sadly I will miss most of the Lakers Warriors game. After watching the Clips shrink from the fight against the Lakers I think they might be a little vulnerable. Cant come in like they did last year talking all this **** about being LAs new team the. Lose to two ****** teams to duck a fight. Mentally kinda weak.

If we have to play the Lakers in round one so be it. After how they said no one picks Utah and disrespected us at the all star break it would be sweet to send they *** packing.

Here! Here! Jazz should not be afraid to play anyone. I’d love to knock the Lake Show outta the first.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Karma... Ainge and Stevens colluded with Hayward and I’ll never believe otherwise... Ainge and the medical staff screwed over IT and made him think it was okay to play through his injury and he didn’t need surgery... AI he’s screws over every GM without throwing them a bone here and there... it all starts to comeback to you. Eff those guys.

Here! Here! Jazz should not be afraid to play anyone. I’d love to knock the Lake Show outta the first.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
Lol, stop.
Lakers are not losing tonight. They will destroy the Warriors. They're not letting 1 player beat them. The Warriors beat the Suns last week because the Suns are mentally not ready for playoff basketball. The Lakers are well experienced in playoff basketball and they will win by 20+ tonight.

Lakers will sweep the Suns in 4 games, and the Warriors will get destroyed by the Jazz in 4.

Lol, stop.
Lakers are not losing tonight. They will destroy the Warriors. They're not letting 1 player beat them. The Warriors beat the Suns last week because the Suns are mentally not ready for playoff basketball. The Lakers are well experienced in playoff basketball and they will win by 20+ tonight.

Lakers will sweep the Suns in 4 games, and the Warriors will get destroyed by the Jazz in 4.
There ya have it

Lol, stop.

I hope you are right

You would think tonight’s GSW/LAL was game 7 of the Finals the way it’s being covered by the sports media.

You would think tonight’s GSW/LAL was game 7 of the Finals the way it’s being covered by the sports media.
It will probably be one of the most watched games of this post-season. The league loves this.