What's new

NBA Playoffs

He was getting benched on offensive possessions at the end of the game tonight lol. I kid you not. Kerr was taking him out for offense (even used a timeout to get draymond off the court because he is so bad offensively) and bringing him in for defense. LOL
I thought he should have straight benched him earlier. Looney is playing better.

I thought he should have straight benched him earlier. Looney is playing better.
Are you sure? Check this factoid out: Green is shooting 6-for-26, including 0-for-9 from 3-point range, and has scored a total of 17 points with 18 fouls in the Finals. He's averaging 7.2 rebounds and 5.7 assists.

This Game 6 seems more rigged than Duke vs UNC in the NCAA tourney. GS is getting away with so much contact.

Now I know why I only watch us play.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

The GM work done by GS the last 10 years should be studied. What an absolutely incredible job. The drafting. The constant pursuit of available trades. Outside of tanking twice, what they have done is pretty amazing and super respectable.

The GM work done by GS the last 10 years should be studied. What an absolutely incredible job. The drafting. The constant pursuit of available trades. Outside of tanking twice, what they have done is pretty amazing and super respectable.

Two once in a lifetime things happened for them.

Steph Curry turned into a top-5 player on a 4/44M contract.

The salary cap rose right when Durant was a FA and allowed them to sign him.

They then were able to get Russell back when Durant left and turned him into Wiggins.

Two once in a lifetime things happened for them.

Steph Curry turned into a top-5 player on a 4/44M contract.

The salary cap rose right when Durant was a FA and allowed them to sign him.

They then were able to get Russell back when Durant left and turned him into Wiggins.
Lots of great decisions:

Drafting Curry
Trading for Iggy
Choosing Curry over Ellis
Drafting Klay
Tanking for Barnes
Drafting Draymond
Taking chances on guys like Barbosa & Livingston
Opening up space for KD
Trading KD for Russell
Tanking for Wiseman, health
Trading Russell for Wiggins
Drafting Poole

Almost everything they have touched is turned to gold. Draymond is still a bitch

I was just thinking how impressive it is that they're here after the recent challenges. But yeah, from the start they've been incredible. Steph Curry is a God. In 2014 they almost traded Klay for Kevin Love but signed him for $70 million and won the championship in 2015.

I was just thinking how impressive it is that they're here after the recent challenges. But yeah, from the start they've been incredible. In 2014 they almost traded Klay for Kevin Love but signed him for $70 million and won the championship in 2015.
They returned because there are always moron GMs who make stupid decisions, and GS just takes advantage of them.

KD wanted out. GS didn't have to get anything, but the Nets still handed away Russell.

Iggy wanted out, GS got him for peanuts.

Wiggins wasn't happy and Russell didn't fit with Steph, GS got Wiggins and assets for Russell.

Even our Biedrins trade helped the ball start rolling. If only the protection was the 7th pick and not 8th, we get Barnes and the never build.

Lots of great decisions:

Drafting Curry
Trading for Iggy
Choosing Curry over Ellis
Drafting Klay
Tanking for Barnes
Drafting Draymond
Taking chances on guys like Barbosa & Livingston
Opening up space for KD
Trading KD for Russell
Tanking for Wiseman, health
Trading Russell for Wiggins
Drafting Poole

Almost everything they have touched is turned to gold. Draymond is still a bitch

Yup, Draymond is a bitch.

Jayson Tatum with an all-time choke job at home in the Finals down 3-2. This is disgusting.

Last edited:
Horford keeping them in it then Steph takes it right into Horford's chest for the layup. Gangster.