What's new

NBA Playoffs

A few years ago I bought these two shirts.

1653660675849.png1653661010982.png

Was one a mistake to buy?
Why does the yellow shirt still get tons and tons of wear, while the darker shirt just hangs on a hanger day after day after day?

I don't get the Warriors hate. Green is a douchebag but Curry or Thompson don't strike me as arrogant . Without KD they re not a superteam anymore and their game is very enjoyable to watch.
I respect them, but I see it like this:

1. Mad respect for how they drafted
2. Respect for the Iguodala trade
3. Respect for moving off of Monta Ellis
4. Pissed me off how they intentionally sat everybody to tank to get key missing piece Harrison Barnes (which hurt us since we ended up getting a much poorer pick the next year)
5. Irks me how Mark Jackson doesn't get more respect for starting their process
6. Respect for creating the space, but disrespect for selling out by adding KD because they choked to LBJ.
7. Disrespect for tanking when Klay was out.
8. Respect for maximizing assets (KD for Russell who turns into Wiggins)
9. Respect for always developing talent and taking buy low guys and making them valuable.
10. Draymond Green is a total prick and should be suspended half the time due to his cheap shots and constant cussing at the refs.

I respect them, but they have done a few shady things and Draymond Green doesn't deserve success with how he acts.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

I went to the game last night... Niece and Nephews are big Warrior fans so its fun to do this stuff with them.

I bleeping love Klay Thompson... Steph is hard not to like. Poole is just bonkers and so fun. I just truly hate Draymond Green and he's the turd in the punchbowl for me. No problem with arrogance and talking ****. Big problem with Green's bullying of Rudy and on court demeanor as well as his persecution complex.

I will say... the new arena is cool and all but its not nearly as loud as the old Oracle. Old Oracle was a damn dump but it was bonkers in there. The crowd was super late arriving and there was like zero buzz pregame. 5 minutes before tipoff I looked around and was just shocked... it was like we were an hour early.

Luka looks like me when I run back on defense...

I mean… they’re one of the great teams ever and mostly built through the draft and they just emerged from some pretty dark years.

Also, isnt getting to the finals a good reason to dance and celebrate? Should they just be stoic and perfectly composed? I dont have a problem with them celebrating a finals appearance

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I bleeping love Klay Thompson... Steph is hard not to like. Poole is just bonkers and so fun. I just truly hate Draymond Green and he's the turd in the punchbowl for me. No problem with arrogance and talking ****. Big problem with Green's bullying of Rudy and on court demeanor as well as his persecution complex.
Nailed it. Overall they are quite likeable imo. Draymond is on my top 4 most hated though along with harden, westbrick, and boogie cousins (though i dont hate boogie like i once did due to his irrelevance)

Nailed it. Overall they are quite likeable imo. Draymond is on my top 4 most hated though along with harden, westbrick, and boogie cousins (though i dont hate boogie like i once did due to his irrelevance)

Draymond is wildly unlikable, but I wouldn’t put him in the same list as those ****-heads. All of Draymond’s shenaniganry can be traced to his burning passion for winning and if he was on the Jazz we would mostly love the **** out of him.

The dude is also one of the most unique to ever play the game. Top-3 glue guy of all time. Usually leads that team in assists. Competes like every game is his last. But yeah, playing those dudes on the playground is a huge pain in the ***. You need those pains in the *** if you wanna win at the highest level, and having zero of them on this team ended up being the catastrophic flaw of this build. For real, imagine Donovan pulling his **** with Dray in the locker room. Ain’t happening.

Draymond is wildly unlikable, but I wouldn’t put him in the same list as those ****-heads. All of Draymond’s shenaniganry can be traced to his burning passion for winning and if he was on the Jazz we would mostly love the **** out of him.

The dude is also one of the most unique to ever play the game. Top-3 glue guy of all time. Usually leads that team in assists. Competes like every game is his last. But yeah, playing those dudes on the playground is a huge pain in the ***. You need those pains in the *** if you wanna win at the highest level, and having zero of them on this team ended up being the catastrophic flaw of this build. For real, imagine Donovan pulling his **** with Dray in the locker room. Ain’t happening.
Good post. Still **** draymond.
My rankings are #1 westbrick, #2 harden, #3 25 ppg and 12 boards boogie, #4 draymond.
I agree though. Like dennis rodman if he were on the jazz instead of the bulls I would have loved him. Since he wasn't a jazz man I hated him

I went to the game last night... Niece and Nephews are big Warrior fans so its fun to do this stuff with them.

I will say... the new arena is cool and all but its not nearly as loud as the old Oracle. Old Oracle was a damn dump but it was bonkers in there. The crowd was super late arriving and there was like zero buzz pregame. 5 minutes before tipoff I looked around and was just shocked... it was like we were an hour early.

Luka looks like me when I run back on defense...

He should lead the league in techs by a country mile but you know NBA refs and consistency....

Remember two years ago 95% of JazzFanz said PJ Tucker was washed lmao.

The NBAs very own Rip Van Winkle, must be having naps at the half or something...

Old bastard. Can the Heat close out? Butler is 32, Lowry is 36, Tucker 37 and Oladipo is 30 with the knees of a 60 year old, fatigue is going to have to be a factor.

That was a great game, easily one of the best of the post season. Butler was spectacular.

That was a great game, easily one of the best of the post season. Butler was spectacular.
Butler was great, but the officiating was so comically one-sided against Boston in the 2nd half that it felt stupid. It was clear the league wanted a Game 7.

I hate the NBA.