What's new

NBA Top Shot

I didn't get an email or any notification for this one. You can get in line a few minutes before and it's random what order you are in line. I actually like that system.

I didn't get an email or any notification for this one. You can get in line a few minutes before and it's random what order you are in line. I actually like that system.

I read for common drops there is no notification via email it's just basically random.

I read for common drops there is no notification via email it's just basically random.
Hmm, that might be the case. I thought I had before but maybe its only been for the better packs. Ill probably never get those then since the time zone I live in is way off. I was on the website at 1 am before I went to bed with nothing about a drop and woke up to it all over. Oh, well!

Dabbled in the marketplace and got a Jarret Culver LE for 10 bucks. Towards the back end of the series but still an LE. Also got a Joe Ingles for 12 bucks, common series.

Thinking I'll keep em.

Hmm, that might be the case. I thought I had before but maybe its only been for the better packs. Ill probably never get those then since the time zone I live in is way off. I was on the website at 1 am before I went to bed with nothing about a drop and woke up to it all over. Oh, well!
Only had like a 15% chance of getting a pack.,, I’ve had bad luck on the surprise drops and stress tests. Hopefully they do a preorder again.

All-Star Game Packs are dropping tomorrow at 12 (3 ET).

7 moments per pack
1 rare
6 base

$229 per pack

Must own 3 moments to purchase a pack. A total of 36,378 packs will be available for purchase.

All-Star Game Packs are dropping tomorrow at 12 (3 ET).

7 moments per pack
1 rare
6 base

$229 per pack

Must own 3 moments to purchase a pack. A total of 36,378 packs will be available for purchase.
Some of those cards will go for a few grand... Zion, luka, Steph, Lebron... big ones.

Some of those cards will go for a few grand... Zion, luka, Steph, Lebron... big ones.
I'm guessing all of them will be worth $500 minimum. I think the first time all star guys will be worth a decent amount and mvp Giannis. Sadly I think Mitchell and Gobert might be among the least valuable. At least until they win the championship this year!

How does buying a pack work? Do I have to have money in my account before I get in line or can I pay off my credit card?

Wow, noticed the Conley moment I bought doubled in value already. Must be because of the 3 moment requirement for this new pack

Wow, noticed the Conley moment I bought doubled in value already. Must be because of the 3 moment requirement for this new pack
Yup... regarding your pack buying question... use a CC or DC... don't deposit into dapper... you can get funds out but there is a wait.

Listening to a podcast guy talk today... I actually think this has real staying power. Dapper made money selling dumbass cats... it went nuts. This is a licensed product and these guys can create demand and market fluctuations like they did last night. Had a couple cards that I listed a couple weeks ago that sold for 3x-4x what they were going for a couple days ago.

I get that there is no physical cards... but my son can go online and display his cards in a showcase... can also display his pack opening on social media if he wants and share it with his friends... like there is some **** to this that is more appealing than just physical cards.

Not saying I can make millions here... but if my son and I can make 5-10k while working together on something that is interesting to us then that is a huge ****ing win.

I want to buy the all star pack today so bad! Can't though cause I have to pay out of pocket for an eye surgery for my son.

Separate note, did you see you can look at the valuation of your account through evalute.moments? Pretty cool!

I want to buy the all star pack today so bad! Can't though cause I have to pay out of pocket for an eye surgery for my son.

Separate note, did you see you can look at the valuation of your account through evalute.moments? Pretty cool!
That sucks... buy the pack and then pay for the surgery with the moments.

evaluate.market is dope. I'm amazed at what smart people can do.

That sucks... buy the pack and then pay for the surgery with the moments.

evaluate.market is dope. I'm amazed at what smart people can do.

Can't take the risk unfortunately, maybein a month or two. I really want the Mike Conley 1st bucket in ASG moment that's in the release. Unfortunately for me I am stuck looking at low end packs or moments for the time being.