What's new

* NEW * 2019 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

Isiah Thomas-Mike Conley
Reggie Miller-C.J. McCollum
Kawhi Leonard-Joe Ingles
Chris Bosh-Khris Middleton
David Robinson-Al Horford

Write-Up: There are 16 teams in this and I have a top 8 guy of all-time at 4 of my 5 positions. I have both great defense and offense. I have no real weakness. I have great positional versatility for the majority of my guys. My bigs can stretch the floor. I can go big or small. I have two Finals mvps and three of the most clutch players ever in Thomas, Kawhi and Reggie.

This is really good team too.

Yes, from the long-fabled Guilded Era of basketball. Back when women knew their place. MAGA!

Give my team the same nutrition, training, coaching as the current players, and they would be wiping guys like CJ McCollum off their Chuck Taylors.

Give my team the same nutrition, training, coaching as the current players, and they would be wiping guys like CJ McCollum off their Chuck Taylors.

Hey I’m confused. You said all your guys can hit the 3. How does Clyde’s career .000% from 3 fit in there?

I got stuck working a surprise over-night shift tonight. I'll be working on this while they rest of you (except the antipodeans) are sleeping, they should be there bright and early in the morning.

If you posted your summary in the thread, please PM it to me, so that I don't have to search through to find it.

I got stuck working a surprise over-night shift tonight. I'll be working on this while they rest of you (except the antipodeans) are sleeping, they should be there bright and early in the morning.

If you posted your summary in the thread, please PM it to me, so that I don't have to search through to find it.

@gandalfe please post everyone’s teams in the threads with this format it is much cleaner and nicer than other formats. Thank you for taking this on it is a lot of work.

PG - John Stockton / Deron Williams
SG - Ray Allen / Dale Ellis
SF - Glen Rice / Adrian Dantley
PF - Chris Webber / Elton Brand
C - Patrick Ewing / Dikembe Mutombo

That is my team I will PM you a write-up if I get around to do one.

Thanks for doing this. I know from past experience that it can be a lot of work. Just know that we appreciate it.

@gandalfe please post everyone’s teams in the threads with this format it is much cleaner and nicer than other formats. Thank you for taking this on it is a lot of work.

PG - John Stockton / Deron Williams
SG - Ray Allen / Dale Ellis
SF - Glen Rice / Adrian Dantley
PF - Chris Webber / Elton Brand
C - Patrick Ewing / Dikembe Mutombo

That is my team I will PM you a write-up if I get around to do one.

Really nice team White Chocolate. Good Balance.

Still. I don’t think he was much of a long distance shooter
Not going to dispute that, but I personally think a guy with a good shooting form and a high percentage from midrange would’ve been as effective as some of the current players with the same training, emphasis and strategies that are currently in place.

You can’t tell me that guys like Pistol Pete, Iceman, Elgin Baylor, Karl Malone and Dr. J. wouldn’t have been able to adjust their games and extended their range if that was the style of play back when they were superstars.

Instead of posting ALL matchups at once, I think it's better to do them 4 at a time? What do you think? In the past if there's too many matches for voters to vote on and you don't get as many votes.

Do 4 matches for 2-3 days , then another round of 4 matches would be better I think.

Instead of posting ALL matchups at once, I think it's better to do them 4 at a time? What do you think? In the past if there's too many matches for voters to vote on and you don't get as many votes.

Do 4 matches for 2-3 days , then another round of 4 matches would be better I think.
Besides, it’s hard to keep track of and muster the full power of an army of alts when all 8 matches are going simultaneously. . . amirite? ;)