What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

New black and white color scheme

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Sugar House Vegans

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
Sugar House Hipsters. Go minimalist and just have them play on a playground at the park that's already there and have the scoreboard powered by a guy pedaling a stationary bike.

Jazzachery

Anyone else bothered by all the black and white being used on the marketing side of things and with the graphics on TV? I honestly wouldn’t mind if the Jazz were black and white color scheme but I really am confused by why they are using the black and white so much if they haven’t changed the color scheme. If Ryan smith wants to move away from the “identity crisis” then isn’t this just making it more confusing?

Jingled

2019 Award Winner
Anyone else bothered by all the black and white being used on the marketing side of things and with the graphics on TV? I honestly wouldn’t mind if the Jazz were black and white color scheme but I really am confused by why they are using the black and white so much if they haven’t changed the color scheme. If Ryan smith wants to move away from the “identity crisis” then isn’t this just making it more confusing?

So are we not getting a new black and white court and jerseys? If not this whole thing makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.