What's new

New Moderator Position

honz

Thunder Fanatic
Contributor
I see that there is a moderator opening for this site. I have been interested in being a mod in the past, but no one has ever answered my questions of how to apply. I think I would make a great mod...I am smart, I use good grammar, I'm an honest and moral person, I am good at following directions, and most of all, I love this board! So, would someone please tell me how to go about applying for the moderator position? Thank you very much, in advance.

I submitted my resume also. If I don't get it, I hope honzward does. He will whip this board into shape in no time.

I see that there is a moderator opening for this site. I have been interested in being a mod in the past, but no one has ever answered my questions of how to apply. I think I would make a great mod...I am smart, I use good grammar, I'm an honest and moral person, I am good at following directions, and most of all, I love this board! So, would someone please tell me how to go about applying for the moderator position? Thank you very much, in advance.

That's actually the first test. If you can't figure out how to apply based on the announcement post, then you are automatically disqualified.

That's actually the first test. If you can't figure out how to apply based on the announcement post, then you are automatically disqualified.

Colton, you can't give him hints.
You may have to use this thread as proof that he needs more time to mature.
I say we send him to the FlashFanz site to improve his reading skills, and gain more confidence.
When he comes back, we will have to see if he can earn his Moderatorship minutes.

I would apply, but why validate write4u's accusations of being a bad moderator?

Something about moderators being biologically inferior. I'm not sure. It was kind of hard to follow.

It was about moderators biologically not being able to create offspring without them being power hungry. Maybe we should put 100 moderators on an island and see what happens.