What's new

New Moderator Position

It was about moderators biologically not being able to create offspring without them being power hungry. Maybe we should put 100 moderators on an island and see what happens.

The island would sink due to the sheer weight of ego.

Okay everyone, this thread was a joke! However, I am starting a new thread now that will include a poll. Please vote. For the good of Jazzfanz.

Unless you get paid I don't know why the hell anyone would want to be a moderator on an internet message board. Like, who the hell cares?

Go Jazz!

Unless you get paid I don't know why the hell anyone would want to be a moderator on an internet message board. Like, who the hell cares?

True fact: Jason gave out some gift cards this year.

I estimate the wage to be well south of $1/hr.

Go Jazz!

The same reason you volunteer at a place you like to hang out, like the zoo or aviary. Some people enjoy helping and being involved and don't care about getting paid.

I recon' ah' would be da damn best choice fo' de new moderato' posishun. Fust, ah' have da damn time. Second, ah' refrain fum engagin' in sucka'al attacks dat do not furda' de dread commentary. Slap mah fro! Dird, ah' do not troll, and ah' even know whut trollin' is. Lastly, ah' promise t'translate all uh my posts into JIBE via da damn dialectizer, plum a'cuz. Actually neva' mind, ah' duzn't dink ah' real care who becomes de new mod, ah' plum wants'ed t'run some long-ish speech drough de dialectizer. Ah be baaad...

The same reason you volunteer at a place you like to hang out, like the zoo or aviary. Some people enjoy helping and being involved and don't care about getting paid.

I love volunteering, but only if I get paid. Same thing with donating blood or being an organ donor, pay me and it's all yours.

I love volunteering, but only if I get paid. Same thing with donating blood or being an organ donor, pay me and it's all yours.

OK I wil take your brain....where do I send the $3.00?