What's new

New policy: suspensions cause loss of rep

colton

All Around Nice Guy
Contributor
New policy, beginning immediately:

Each 1 week suspension = all of your rep pts get reduced by 25%
Each 2 week suspension = all of your (remaining) rep pts get reduced by 50%
"Permanent" suspension = all of your rep pts get taken away, so that if/when Jason allows you back in 6 months, you are starting with 0 rep pts again.

This will also indirectly affect your rep power, since rep points are the dominant factor in how much rep power you have.

New policy, beginning immediately:

Each 1 week suspension = all of your rep pts get reduced by 25%
Each 2 week suspension = all of your (remaining) rep pts get reduced by 50%
"Permanent" suspension = all of your rep pts get taken away, so that if/when Jason allows you back in 6 months, you are starting with 0 rep pts again.

This will also indirectly affect your rep power, since rep points are the dominant factor in how much rep power you have.

How about it be retroactive?

Technically, will this be accomplished by erasing reputation comments in the database?

Who gets their rep points?

Can I have some of their rep points?

posted from my htc one using tapaBONGO

Who gets their rep points?

Can I have some of their rep points?

posted from my htc one using tapaBONGO

So being just normally easy isnt enough? You have to put out ads to get the attention you want? No wonder that poor girl is so hurt by you. Faith is gonna knee cap you after she follows you to your car one night.

No.. but I did pray for this outcome. See my original thread/suggestion:

https://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php?13792-Why-doesn-t-infraction-lead-to-decreased-Rep-power

Having said that though, things seemed to have gotten wayyyyy better ever since.

As an example, I've gotten pos-rep from both Cy and Vermin within the last 2-3 days.

So mad props & respect to them for doing that.

Here's hoping we don't ever need to use this new policy.

Sooooo you haven't found Jesus???

Well keep looking!!