What's new

New policy: suspensions cause loss of rep

Now that I think about it, I should probably have my rep count taken to zero. Maybe it will help me learn my lesson.

The real reason this new rule is in place is so the mods can just ban people to lower their rep. Since they are mods, they will never get banned, therefore there rep will remain unaffected. This will eventually give them dictator like rep power over us serfs.

...says the butthurt guy with 3 infractions SO close to his 4th. :) MUAH!

Could a poster ask to have their current account deactivated and create a brand new account, or would that be considered an alt?

Could a poster ask to have their current account deactivated and create a brand new account, or would that be considered an alt?

That would be the correct way to go about it. Keep in mind though that we (the mods/admins) will probably know who you are and we are under no obligation to keep that a secret.

That would be the correct way to go about it. Keep in mind though that we (the mods/admins) will probably know who you are and we are under no obligation to keep that a secret.

do you know who i am?..

Yep, I issued it myself! :) I had to do it outside of our regular infraction system, though, because it wouldn't let me give Jason a normal infraction. So I may just remove it rather than try to keep track of the time from infraction myself.

Yep, I issued it myself! :) I had to do it outside of our regular infraction system, though, because it wouldn't let me give Jason a normal infraction. So I may just remove it rather than try to keep track of the time from infraction myself.

Just for funsies, of course. Ain't nothin' gonna git Jason banned.

...says the butthurt guy with 3 infractions SO close to his 4th. :) MUAH!

**** you

And **** you.

You're both those two nerdy kids trying to get back at everybody for what happened when you were younger. Get over it, and quit being big bitches.