What's new

New policy: suspensions cause loss of rep

Just so unimaginative. No creativity.. bad posting.. nothing that makes you say hmmmm..

sterile, stale, pukey.

Except a few, like you, of course.

Why don't you cry about it like a certain attention whore we know?

Just so unimaginative. No creativity.. bad posting.. nothing that makes you say hmmmm..

sterile, stale, pukey.

Except a few, like you, of course.

What, this is a change from how things were while you were posting 26 times a day? So it's us and not you? Okay big guy, we're not stimulating YOU enough anymore. Got it.

What, this is a change from how things were while you were posting 26 times a day? So it's us and not you? Okay big guy, we're not stimulating YOU enough anymore. Got it.

Nah, I think it's the lack of excitement re '13 draft. If you've been following it, about 3 months ago we were looking at getting Trey Burke, then it was McCollum, then Schroeder..... now we'd be lucky to get Wolters.. LOL

With great expectation, comes great disappointment.

Nah, I think it's the lack of excitement re '13 draft. If you've been following it, about 3 months ago we were looking at getting Trey Burke, then it was McCollum, then Schroeder..... now we'd be lucky to get Wolters.. LOL

With great expectation, comes great disappointment.

I have no idea who any of those people are. I don't follow college basketball at all.