What's new

News, rumors and buzz around the draft and free agency

Sloukas and Micic are intriguing in Europe as well. Both sound very capable of running an offense and shot over 45% from. 3.

Do we have any interest in Markieff Morris? The lesser of the Morris twins. I feel like he fits our need as a starting PF if the Jazz decide they want Bogdanovic starting at the 3 with Jingles coming off the bench. He's a stretch 4 that we can get for the minimum.

If we can get Parker on the minimum, we have to do it. It’s a no-brainer.

We have no choice.

trumpun.png

Seriously though, if Jabari wanted to revamp his image, mindset and defense, he could come here on a short term small deal.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app
Could be but that's a tall order for someone who said "I don't get paid to play defense". What a ****ing ****** attitude.

Do we have any interest in Markieff Morris? The lesser of the Morris twins. I feel like he fits our need as a starting PF if the Jazz decide they want Bogdanovic starting at the 3 with Jingles coming off the bench. He's a stretch 4 that we can get for the minimum.

I don't think the Jazz have any interest in either Morris twin. There has been a lot of chatter over the years from several sources that they are issues off the court.

I'm afraid if we don't plug the hole at the 4 with something more than hope that a G leaguer can give us more than expected that all of this will be for naught. We need to at least be competitive at each position. We can't be stellar at 3, solid at 1, and absolute crap at the last, with a pretty thin bench, and expect to go very far.

There's gotta be more coming, right?

Yes. Tony Jones said the Jazz have a list of players they are considering. But some of the players on it are waiting to see where Kawhi goes.

A year from now? Maybe. Probably. I really don't know what to expect from the Don. Maybe he comes out and publicly states that he intentionally wants to take less money so we can keep guys like Royce and Joe. Or maybe he says he wants the entire amount so he can use it to help the community. I don't see him being the type who threatens leaving if we don't give every penny possible (although we would).

In a perfect world, Donovan has an interview with somebody on ESPN called "The Selection". He uses the first half of the 30 minute program talking about how his contract to name the community areas where it will help. Then at the end, he decides to take less than the max because he knows he can raise the money between what he takes and the max to address the community areas where he wants to address.

Coming off getting the 2020 NBA Finals MVP, Donovan becomes the most popular player in the sport. Utah becomes a free agent destination where players notoriously take less than max dollar to win a title and play the game the right way.

Lol I honestly forgot that they were in different years of thier careers due to ben being a 2 year rookie 2 years ago

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app