What's new

NFL 2015 Season Discussion Thread

Or Buddy's son Rex.

Yep. Thanks for catching that. Rex - not Buddy. Typing too damn fast on my phone.

Buddy Ryan was pretty damn fun to watch back in the day too. Still love how he punched Kevin Gilbride when they were both with the Oilers.

Cleveland Browns. One reason and one reason only. JOHNNY MOTHER****ING FOOTBALL.

Carry on.

You don't love Johhny Football? Dude was the best college player I've seen. His upset against Alabama is one of the biggest in recent memory.
I think he will suck as an nfl qb. I remember thinking that if I was doing the draft for an nfl team that I would take him till the 6th round.

Best college player you've seen, lol. Oh boy. Your age is showing. In so many ways.

Lol yeah I'm 18, best college player I've seen. Valid statement.

Manziel bout to prove you mother****ers wrong this Sunday when he outplays Mariota.

Reggie Bush comes to mind when I think of the best college players that I have watched

At least 10 players come to my mind from the last 10 years over Manziel as top college player. His record wasn't great and he only did it for 2 years.

If you want to argue most exciting, that is an argument.

At least 10 players come to my mind from the last 10 years over Manziel as top college player. His record wasn't great and he only did it for 2 years.

If you want to argue most exciting, that is an argument.

Which NFL do you support, Cy?

Lol yeah I'm 18, best college player I've seen. Valid statement.

Manziel bout to prove you mother****ers wrong this Sunday when he outplays Mariota.

I guess you could say they played to a draw.

Cleveland outplayed Tennessee, don't think Manziel outplayed Mariotta though.

Anyone watching this Philly vs Dallas game?

Hoping to see how my newly adopted team (the Eagles) go!!!!