What's new

NFL 2015 Season Discussion Thread

Philly is a fast paced, offense focused, pass happy team that is fun to watch.

Minnesota has a good young qb and some potential but are not currently very good.

Houston has the best player in football but unfortunately plays a position that doesn't have enough effect on each game to make Houston any good. They suck and have not made the playoffs in quite a while despite having the best player in the nfl.

Philly should be a fun team. They're trying to be the Oregon Ducks of the NFL. Fast paced offense and unpredictable. I like their coach, but how they build their team baffles me sometimes.

Minnesota sucks. They've been a train wreck for years. Don't do it to yourself. (Full disclosure - I'm a Packers fan. They've got one of the top 2-3 QBs in the game in Aaron Rodgers and a terrible defense. It's a joy to watch and root for him.)

The Houston Oilers actually moved to Tennessee and became the Titans. The Houston Texans have the best defensive player in the game in J. J. Watt. Absolute monster. But the rest of the team is a disaster.

The Colts have Andrew Luck, but a lot of inner turmoil. It's going to be awhile before they're any good IMO. The Buffalo Bills have a GREAT defense and the most entertaining head coach in the league with Rex Ryan. They'll be fun and relevant if they can find a real QB.

If I were coming into it with no strings attached, I'd follow the Tennessee Titans. They have (in my mind) one of the most exciting young players to come out of college in Marcus Mariota. People said he'd struggle in the NFL and he couldn't handle reading real defenses. . . and he came out and threw 4 TDs in his first game. They (and he) have a long way to go, but I think they're going to be an extremely fun team to watch develop with Mariota the face of their franchise.

Thanks guys, as I used to watch the Eagles quite a bit as a young kid so may be I'll go back to them... doesn't look like they're very good right now but oh well I'm used to that with the Jazz.. haha..

Didn't the Saints won it a few years back? What happened since then?

They won it 6 seasons ago, the 09-10 season.

What happened?

Key players got older, guys leave, coaches leave, defensive coordinators get banned from the league for bounty scandals.

I really wish the Saints would move on from Sean Payton, but winning a Super Bowl gives you a long leash to be mediocre.

They won it 6 seasons ago, the 09-10 season.

What happened?

Key players got older, guys leave, coaches leave, defensive coordinators get banned from the league for bounty scandals.

I really wish the Saints would move on from Sean Payton, but winning a Super Bowl gives you a long leash to be mediocre.

Wow ok.. it's already been 6 years??? Wow time flies!!!

Johnny Manziel - 8/15, 172 yards passing, 2 TD's.

Browns win.

I'm actually a Raiders fan, though, I love Johnny Football.

Amari Cooper is going to be a star, 5 rec 95 yards 1 TD at halftime.

Philadelphia has been very disappointing through two games. People were talking Super Bowl before the season.

Romo out with a broken collarbone, going to be a rough next two months without him and Dez.

Man, the flight attendant and I were singing the Philly fight song as we landed. We thought for sure we'd pound the Cowboys, which always makes for a good day. Dang. That was an ugly, ugly game.

Man, the flight attendant and I were singing the Philly fight song as we landed. We thought for sure we'd pound the Cowboys, which always makes for a good day. Dang. That was an ugly, ugly game.
Wow you were friendly with the flight attendant??? Good on you!!!

This Green Bay vs Seatle game is much more fun... the Seatle QB reminds me a bit of Trey Burke? LOL ... both undersized for their position, both playmakers for their teams, both wears No. 3 ...

Philadelphia has been very disappointing through two games. People were talking Super Bowl before the season.

Romo out with a broken collarbone, going to be a rough next two months without him and Dez.

Didn't Romo recently have the same injury?