What's new

NFL 2016 Season Thread

Bridgewater confirmed complete ACL tear.

images

PG_AB

Guess Teddy dislocated his knee on top of tearing his ACL....did the same thing playing softball, **** ****ing hurts

Bradford to the Vikings is crazy, very rarely do you see a starting QB get traded to another team a week before the season starts. Plus means Wentz is going to start if he's healthy.

Bradford and AD are both Oklahoma guys too, wouldn't be suprised to see the Viks win 11 games this season and win the NFC North.

Bradford to the Vikings is crazy, very rarely do you see a starting QB get traded to another team a week before the season starts. Plus means Wentz is going to start if he's healthy.

Bradford and AD are both Oklahoma guys too, wouldn't be suprised to see the Viks win 11 games this season and win the NFC North.

Great, great deal by the Eagles.

Why would the Vikings trade for Bradford? Seems beyond retarded. Dude is just going to get injured too.

Why would the Vikings trade for Bradford? Seems beyond retarded. Dude is just going to get injured too.

Personally I think Shaun Hill is just as good. He slung that ball around for the Lions oftentimes. He had Megatron too I realize but I don't see anywhere near a difference in their play to warrant giving up a 1st and 4th that could turn into a 2nd. Dumb trade by the Vikes but I'm stoked.

LMAO, for some reason I just assumed it was going to be like future 3rd rounders or something, but wow, they gave up 2017 first rounder? That is hilarious.

And a 2018 4th rounder that could turn into a 3rd or even a 2nd.

Initially I wasn't a fan of this move for a first, but if you're looking at it as a starter this year with an audition/safety valve for next year given Bridgewater's recovery, I'm ok with it. I'm a Vikings fan and we're built to win for the next couple of years with the defense Zimmer has built.

Hill a couple of years ago may have been equitable but he's aged a bit. Capable backup and spot-starter but not a season long QB.

Initially I wasn't a fan of this move for a first, but if you're looking at it as a starter this year with an audition/safety valve for next year given Bridgewater's recovery, I'm ok with it. I'm a Vikings fan and we're built to win for the next couple of years with the defense Zimmer has built.

Hill a couple of years ago may have been equitable but he's aged a bit. Capable backup and spot-starter but not a season long QB.

I don't think there's any way to make this trade look good. You literally could have still played to win with that defense and running game and saved yourself a first and 4th round pick. I'm stunned that somebody was willing to pay that for a QB that's never been close to the answer when healthy (which isn't often).

I suppose only time will tell. I like this option better then Foles, Josh Johnson, or the other options that were available. I also wouldn't be surprised if AP was pushing for this move behind the scenes given that he and Bradford were college teammates.

The season... finally begins today.

Damn right! Will the Panthers stop the Denver D this time around? Or will they hound Cam all over the field like last time? If Denver's D plays like last year they will be hard to beat in Denver.