What's new

Nice Guys Finish Last

Such a nice guy. Selling out teammates to the media. Touching guys' stuff without their consent in the lockeroom.

Stand up guy. Sounds perfect. Yall should keep crying about him after he's been gone for days now.

Rudy is gone. Quit crying

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

not sure why anyone reads posts from some lil shrimp with NBA player dressed as a superhero in their av.

- George

Donovan also is one of the best playoff performers of the last 10 years and is a mother****ing beast. Stop your ****ing crying already.
Rudy couldn't post up Batum or Kleber which allowed teams to go small and spread us out, yet he had zero accountability on offense and no one will criticize him.

Rudy couldn't post up Batum or Kleber which allowed teams to go small and spread us out, yet he had zero accountability on offense and no one will criticize him.

No, Rudy has a dream shake in his arsenal if Donovan would have just passed him the ****ing ball.

Bro, you act like we havent explained this to yall dozens of times.

Everyone recognizes Rudy Gobert is probably an ******* of a teammate, but we dont care because he's doing what we want a ************ to do. We want accountability on defense. We want dudes challenging each other, being uncomfortable. Yeah Gobert didnt play that role perfectly and maybe he shouldn't have made it as public. But the majoirty of us dont give a **** cuz we know for it to get to that level was because they werent responding to it on a more private level.

Don slacks on D and doesnt pass when he should. Oh he also got the trainer everyone loved fired. Then the next year Joe Ingles tore his ACL and wont retire as a Jazzman potentially because of Donovan Mitchell.
I listened to the beat writers and this is EXACTLY what they said. But it doesn't fit into the Rudy hater's narrative.

not sure why anyone reads posts from some lil shrimp with NBA player dressed as a superhero in their av.

- George
Rudy is easily the least skilled player in NBA history to get a max contract. So nice he didn't ever want to learn how to score the ball.

I wonder if Rudy being a bad teammate had anything to do with complaining to the refs everytime he got a foul called on him or didn’t get the foul call on offense. Easily the biggest complainer on the team.

I also wonder if him pouting after not getting the ball on offense had anything to do with it either. Dude can’t do anything with the ball unless it’s a lob but was pissed he wasn’t getting the ball.

Rudy is easily the least skilled player in NBA history to get a max contract. So nice he didn't ever want to learn how to score the ball.
and that least skilled player in NBA history got more first round picks than Brooklyn's gonna get with Kevin Durant.

Lmk when you ask ur mum why she likes bofa btw

- George

What about accountability on offense? Teams were able to small ball us to death in the playoffs largely due to the fact that Rudy couldn't score against 6'5 guys in the post. Was here for almost a decade and never developed even a basic post game.
If they actually gave Gobert the ball enough to fail I would have more criticism for Gobert on that. They don't.

They actively miss him wide open. It's hard for me to be too critical of Gobert's offense when he is clearly underutilized.

clearly LoPerformance, IIza Huge Moron, and YoungJabroni are the trio of idiots on this forum. Is there any other Mitchell Morons or is it just these three

- George

clearly LoPerformance, IIza Huge Moron, and YoungJabroni are the trio of idiots on this forum. Is there any other Mitchell Morons or is it just these three

- George
Supporting the best player on our team is what real fans do.