What's new

Nice Guys Finish Last

I will be bowing out. I encourage anyone interacting with the idiot trio to tell them to find any evidence of Utah Jazz player Donovan Mitchell scoring any game winning shot in his entire career up until this point. If Rudy Pizza-Paddle Hands Gobert has more (and guess what.....) then they gotta glue the traps.

- George

Can we ban YoungJefe?

95% of this child's posts are just trying to bait people to argue with him about Rudy, regardless of what the discussion is about. Wouldn't be so bad if he didn't average several posts per page per thread lately.

I will be bowing out. I encourage anyone interacting with the idiot trio to tell them to find any evidence of Utah Jazz player Donovan Mitchell scoring any game winning short in his entire career up until this point.

- George

Don’t be a wuss, Dala.

Can we ban YoungJefe?

95% of this child's posts are just trying to bait people to argue with him about Rudy, regardless of what the discussion is about. Wouldn't be so bad if he didn't average several posts per page per thread lately.
Join the Wolves board

Jokic busted Rudy's arse the whole series...

What about the Clippers having the highest offensive rating in a playoff series ever against us, where was Rudy?
You ain't kidding. DM was particularly horrible in the Clipps series.

Can we ban YoungJefe?

People could simply not respond.