What's new

Nice Guys Finish Last

35 ppg / 5 rpg / 5 apg on 44/46/72 splits is horrible? Needed to average 40 because Rudy couldn't post up Batum
No. He needed to play defense. Doesn't matter how much you score if you give up more points than you score.

No. He needed to play defense. Doesn't matter how much you score if you give up more points than you score.
The other team had the best offensive rating in NBA history while our defensive superstar did nothing offensively. You realize that Rudy being a complete non factor on offense was the main reason other teams were able to small ball us to death, right? Which is why the Clippers had to use Zubac in the WCF because Ayton had post moves.

Coaches from other teams clown Rudy.

View: https://twitter.com/basketballtalk/status/1521142839043936258

This is my last Rudy Gobert post, I hope he gets hurt early next year so our pick is better. Let's go Don and Jazz.
Two minutes later:
The other team had the best offensive rating in NBA history while our defensive superstar did nothing offensively. You realize that Rudy being a complete non factor on offense was the main reason other teams were able to small ball us to death, right? Which is why the Clippers had to use Zubac in the WCF because Ayton had post moves.

I thought you weren't going to post about Rudy anymore? That didn't last long. Don't back out of the bet.

Nah, Hayward got what was comin’ to him the bish.
I can't even imagine how garbage of a human one would have to be to see the Hayward injury and think "Got what was coming to him".

Jesus Christ, what the **** is wrong with you.

Wait a minute, Lopo and Eliza told me Donovan only lets people by him is because Gobert, but I dont see Gobert in that video.

Strange.
It’s part of the Rudy System doe… supposed to get blown by.

Why no love for Royce as well or to a lesser extent (shorter tenures), Forrest, Paschall and Juancho? These are turbulent times (from a Jazz perspective and I’m constantly reminded of the “Jersey Replacement” commercial. Personally, I miss all of our fallen heroes, I really do. They were all great ambassadors for our State and team,and they comported themselves well both on and off the court! I’ll continue to follow and root for everyone of them.

That being said, it’s not like anybody actually died here. Everyone of these guys is a millionaire (some mega), which is more than I can say for myself. One even has an acting career on top of hoops! They’ll be alright. Gobert is going to a great young team (better than ours currently) and hopefully bound for glory.

Regarding the guys on the roster that didn’t extend well wishes, perfectly understandable in my mind with all the change in the air and wondering if they might be next. A lot to process! I forgive them all including the “Dark Knight”. It’s just business I tell ya and Ainge is the best, most ruthless Grim Reaper around and we’re damn lucky to have him.

With a new coach, players and even future draft picks to look forward to, there is excitement in the air! Call me callous and cold, but I refuse to dwell in the past. Can’t wait for Summer League tomorrow; can’t wait for the 22/23 season to start; can’t wait for next year’s draft!

Last edited:
Trust me, locals loathe Kyrie and to a lesser extent, Durant.
Dude don't argue with him. He knows every nuance of every fan of every team intimately. If he says jazz fans are the only ones who ever complain about their stars he's 150% correct.

Dude don't argue with him. He knows every nuance of every fan of every team intimately. If he says jazz fans are the only ones who ever complain about their stars he's 150% correct.

Are we really comparing Kyrie to Donovan? Give me a ****ing break.

Textbook example of the loser mindset that afflicts this fanbase. The reason you guys hate and blame Mitchell for everything is because you don’t think he will stay. You knew Gobert would stay, so you loved him. It didn’t matter that “The Gobert Effect” doesn’t translate to the post-season, you knew he’d never leave you and that was all that mattered. You don’t think Utah can keep a player of Mitchell’s fame.

You’re like incels who hate women because they don’t think they can get one.

We could keep Mitchell long term if we could put the right team around him. I believe that. I personally don’t think we can get the right team around him, and I think eventually he will be more valuable to the franchise as a trade asset, but I don’t think that because he’s a “prima dona” that’s going to force his way out after forcing them to trade Gobert (feel strongly Ainge did not care about Mitchell’s feeling on the matter one way or the other, and did what he had to do for the franchise—which is why bringing him in was the best move Smith has made); I just don’t think he’s good enough and I don’t think we could get the other star players we would need without trading Don.

At some point you guys are going to have to believe we could keep a star, and you’re going to have to take the media spreading rumors that he’s going to leave in stride. It happens to every small market with every player, whether it’s true or not. After we rebuild the cycle will start again with the next star we luck into.