What's new

NON-JAZZ NBA PLAYOFF thread

i am loving this game. It’s two good teams playing rather than one team completely bought off and loaded with d bag allstars. The Nets and Sixers can go pound sand.

Freaking Trae Young is the best player this postseason. Just so methodical and complete offensively. Makes me envious tbh.

Has the clips of coaches and players chatting during timeouts ever produced anything interesting? It always just seems generic sports talk. “Aight keep your head up! Keep shootin! When Giannis has the ball, play defense!”

Freaking Trae Young is the best player this postseason. Just so methodical and complete offensively. Makes me envious tbh.
He's been good, but no. He gets whistles that others don't, but the most important thing is that he has loads of talent around him. Loads

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

I would love for Atlanta to shock the NBA this year and win the whole thing at this point.
I'm still rooting for the Bucks. I can't get behind this Trae movement. He's a douche. If he had to play through as much contact as Don, he'd be hurt already. They baby the **** out of Trae. Annoying.

I'm still rooting for the Bucks. I can't get behind this Trae movement. He's a douche. If he had to play through as much contact as Don, he'd be hurt already. They baby the **** out of Trae. Annoying.

It's more so because of their slot than it is Trae for me. I think it's funny that they keep knocking out all of the NBA darling teams.

It's more so because of their slot than it is Trae for me. I think it's funny that they keep knocking out all of the NBA darling teams.
True too. Seems like they are forcing the parody this year.

But I still think Trae gets calls that Don doesn't. Calls that Jrue doesn't get. Etc.