What's new

NON-JAZZ NBA PLAYOFF thread

Does Trae Young get more BS calls than Mitchell? I didn't watch the game which is why I'm asking

Does Trae Young get more BS calls than Mitchell? I didn't watch the game which is why I'm asking

well trae young gets a lot of calls because he knows how to get the contact also hes weak af so any contact will look like hes been rag dolled.

He's been good, but no. He gets whistles that others don't, but the most important thing is that he has loads of talent around him. Loads

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
He gets questionable calls for sure, so does many all time greats. He is smooth with it.

He has a good squad which is necessity to make the playoffs, lol. But no one had them in Conference Finals and the biggest reason is because he has been the best player.

This post aged well.
Thier field goal percentage came back to around thier average.
Thier free throw percentage came down though still pretty well above thier average.
Thier 3 point percentage came way down and was well below thier avearge.
Thier turnover went up a little though still below thier average. They are doing very good this series of not turning the ball over without cp3.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
I mean the Suns also had to deal with Scott Foster too... Him and Fitzgerald completely took over the game in the 1st Q, got several Suns in foul trouble, and then completely took it over in the last 90 seconds, where they literally stole a 6-point swing for the Clippers.

Suns are getting back CP3 who had a monster series against Denver, and he was asymptomatic from COVID.

I wouldn't be shocked at all to see the Suns end this in 4 or 5 if Kawhi doesn't come back. Clippers aren't going to be able to just play junk defense with both CP3 and Booker on the floor.

He gets questionable calls for sure, so does many all time greats. He is smooth with it.

He has a good squad which is necessity to make the playoffs, lol. But no one had them in Conference Finals and the biggest reason is because he has been the best player.
He's not an all time great. If he had to play with the contact AI or Isaih or even Steph endured, he wouldn't be that effective at all.

The NBA started getting soft a while back but this is ridiculous. First Harden antics are rewarded then this. He simply gets called differently because he's small and frail. Manipulates the refs.

The NBA is becoming a noncontact sport and it's harder and harder to watch.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

He's not an all time great. If he had to play with the contact AI or Isaih or even Steph endured, he wouldn't be that effective at all.

The NBA started getting soft a while back but this is ridiculous. First Harden antics are rewarded then this. He simply gets called differently because he's small and frail. Manipulates the refs.

This sounds a lot like gymnastics to not give credit to Trae. He gets calls, who cares. He has been the best player this postseason. I don't know how the discussion came to reffing and I am not sure it changes anything about Trae being the best.

If somebody like Lebron or Zion were called the same way Trae is... they'd average 30 free throws a game.

I mean the Suns also had to deal with Scott Foster too... Him and Fitzgerald completely took over the game in the 1st Q, got several Suns in foul trouble, and then completely took it over in the last 90 seconds, where they literally stole a 6-point swing for the Clippers.

Suns are getting back CP3 who had a monster series against Denver, and he was asymptomatic from COVID.

I wouldn't be shocked at all to see the Suns end this in 4 or 5 if Kawhi doesn't come back. Clippers aren't going to be able to just play junk defense with both CP3 and Booker on the floor.
Lol. I spoke of three point percentage, field goal percentage, free throw percentage and turnovers. Just simple raw stats. You bring up refs.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Lol. I spoke of three point percentage, field goal percentage, free throw percentage and turnovers. Just simple raw stats. You bring up refs.

Which means what? The percentages were going to go down, they're playing without arguably the best pure PG in the game. You claim you were right, without using any context at all.

Having CP3 out for 2 games, and having that particular ref crew (who is notorious for taking over games) is a pretty big deal.

Which means what? The percentages were going to go down, they're playing without arguably the best pure PG in the game. You claim you were right, without using any context at all.

Having CP3 out for 2 games, and having that particular ref crew (who is notorious for taking over games) is a pretty big deal.
The averages were with cp3 silly. In both games of this series their numbers have been BETTER than when cp3 is in the lineup. Cam Payne has been killing it with cp3 out. Someone said after game 1 that everything the suns did was totally normal and sustainable.
I posted the things from game 1 that I didn't think were sustainable. Their 3 point, field goal, and free throw percentages in game 1 along with the low turnovers were things I didn't think they could sustain.

In game 2 all things got worse. So I was right.
Btw in game 1 they didn't have cp3. And in game 2 they didn't either. So that had no effect on their different numbers from game 1 to game 2.

Looks like the Clippers would need Kawhi to beat the Suns. Also, the Suns are a much better team than us. Way more built for the playoffs.

Ironically though, the Suns probably would not have beaten a fully healthy Lakers. Shows how different playoff basketball is from the regular season.

Looks like the Clippers would need Kawhi to beat the Suns. Also, the Suns are a much better team than us. Way more built for the playoffs.

Ironically though, the Suns probably would not have beaten a fully healthy Lakers. Shows how different playoff basketball is from the regular season.
Suns are down by 13 in a game where the clippers missed 12 3's in a row lol.

If anything, it shows the importance of having a strong bench. Suns had guys like Cam Payne who did an excellent job covering for CP3 whereas the Lakers basically collapsed without AD. They made a huge mistake letting Howard walk last summer and having him covering down the paint in AD's absence, they could beat the Suns.

Deandre Ayton was a minus 25 and Zubac was a plus 28 lol.