What's new

NON-JAZZ NBA PLAYOFF thread

Watching the Clipps/Mavs game and so far I am not seeing anything from either side to be afraid of in a series. We can beat them both.
Yeah, I had this thought when watching the play in games where the only time people beat us was often when they were really good, and I think it clouded my judgment to think that’s how they actually look.

There is a difference on how Dallas bench and players react to each play when compared to Clips. It seems that Dallas are able to cheer for it other and the Clippers not so much.

That is, by definition, not spontaneous.
Oh it will be spontaneous. As soon as the final loss happens it'll start wherever I am. Even if I'm not watching the game. The nuts know.

Porzingis looks like hot garbage out there. Shouldn't be on the court at all down the stretch.

Never underestimate greatness of Luka Doncic. Yet some people still doubt him lol.

The Mavericks absolutely owned the Clippers defense today. Everything they threw at them they figured out. Dallas could win the series. At MINIMUM I think this series goes 6 games.