What's new

NON-JAZZ NBA PLAYOFF thread

Kemba Walker is doing his best to shoot the Celtics out of the game.
Will never forgive him for what he did in that 2019 FIFA world cup game against France in the second half. Donovan had like 27 in the first half and was on course to break the all time record for most points scored in a single game. Then here comes Kemba. Taking the ball out of Donovan's hand, chucking up ten shots in a row, all bricks, allowed France to make a come back and knocked us out of the World Cup. Donovan only had 2 shot attempts for 2 points in the second half because of him.

Great plays by Robert Williams. The energy big man that any team would want off their bench
n he took a pretty ugly fall in their last game, ppl were unsure if he'd play... how about this statline in 22mins..

11pts 9 rebounds 9 blocks....

Wow. The Brooklyn Nets play a style of basketball that would be boring and ****** compared to even early 2000's dreck.

I hate everything about that team.
I think if your being objective the 1st half by the nets was really ugly..

however...

the 3rd quarter tho, very different story, in that quarter u can see the devastation their stars are capable of.

No team has had a better opportunity to make a run than the Celtics and they've consistently disappointed.

They're out of lottery draft picks now.

No team has had a better opportunity to make a run than the Celtics and they've consistently disappointed.

They only lost the first game by 11. I thought they'd get blown out.

Denver just straight up bad matching up against star guards. Donovan went full Jordan on them in the bubble. And now it's Dame and CJ's turn. The issue for us last year though was that we couldn't deal with their star guard on the perimeter ourselves. But with Murray out, Jokic simply can't deal with it all by himself. Portland in 5.

It's mind boggling. They almost had to have been trying to **** it all up.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

im curious to see that game as well. I think last year the clippers won 4-2? but does anybody think that the mavs improved this season? or the clippers improved?
im curious to see.
Does that make you Bi-Curious?

Maybe you should purchase some Vegas bets on it. I guess that would make you Buy Curious...

The loss of Gordon Hayward is a pretty big deal for the Celts. He provided some stability and unselfish play amidst all the chuckers on that team.
Yep, I mean look at how good the hornets are now with Hayward. And look at how bad the jazz are without Hayward.
Hayward is the real mvp.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app