What's new

NON-JAZZ NBA PLAYOFF thread

The celtics don’t have much rim protection (although Williams is a decent young energy guy) and their guards aren’t very good. They’re a painful team to watch play since everyone is just looking to score on their own.

The worst team to watch play is the Nets. They don’t run an offense. Their 3 superstars just go 1 on 5 and because they’re so talented, it works. At least Miami’s Big 3 was at least decently entertaining to watch. D Wade and Lebron were pretty dang dynamic. No one likes seeing Harden flop and go to the line 20 times.

The Nets have taken Hate Watching to unforeseeable levels. I shot right by the unflattering position of wishing injury on a specific player to wishing instead that some kind of dirty bomb goes off in their locker room.
Might be the worst basketball I’ve ever seen. No screens, no passing, just dudes standing around watching whoever’s turn it is.

Might be the worst basketball I’ve ever seen. No screens, no passing, just dudes standing around watching whoever’s turn it is.
Closest thing I remember seeing to this was in the old OKC days... all iso... another Durant and Harden team.

so let’s review some of the most regrettable teams in NBA history:

>>Durant’s selfish/iso-heavy OKC teams.
>>When Durant joined the 73-win Warriors (wish I could lol at this, cuz it’s such a baby-**** soft and anti-competitive move)
>> And, by a significant margin, the current Nets. Also, obvi, an anti-competitively conglomeration of players with Durant at the helm.

Durant is an ***, obvi.

I'm so glad we're not playing the Lakers in the first round. For the Lakers to beat the Suns they'll have to have the help of the refs (and the same goes for the Lakers VS Denver or Portland).

If the refs are one-sided for the Lakers two series in a row there will be a huge backlash and the refs won't be able to help the Lakers against us.

Just checking the box score and not wanting to read this whole thread, did embiid get hurt?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Closest thing I remember seeing to this was in the old OKC days... all iso... another Durant and Harden team.

so let’s review some of the most regrettable teams in NBA history:

>>Durant’s selfish/iso-heavy OKC teams.
>>When Durant joined the 73-win Warriors (wish I could lol at this, cuz it’s such a baby-**** soft and anti-competitive move)
>> And, by a significant margin, the current Nets. Also, obvi, an anti-competitively conglomeration of players with Durant at the helm.

Durant is an ***, obvi.
Well said

I'm so glad we're not playing the Lakers in the first round. For the Lakers to beat the Suns they'll have to have the help of the refs (and the same goes for the Lakers VS Denver or Portland).

If the refs are one-sided for the Lakers two series in a row there will be a huge backlash and the refs won't be able to help the Lakers against us.
Interesting take and I could see how that could be true.

Gotta feel bad for Paul. But staying healthy is one of the game's most underrated skill. Can't keep going down like that when your team needs you.

I haven't been a bigger Suns fan since the days of Tom Chambers, Jeff Hornacek, Dan Majerle.

I even feel bad Chris Paul got hurt. Go Suns!

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app