What's new

NON-JAZZ NBA PLAYOFF thread

How much more expensive would paul have been over Conley? Cuz… if we really wanted to go balls out on a vet PG, that dude should’ve been our target

James Jones deserves a **** ton of credit. I know he already won Executive of the Year but god damn.

Traded for Chris Paul. Built the team with a **** ton of wing defenders.

They are just a perfectly built team. It is driving me crazy that they made the Finals before us. They went out and got Paul, Crowder, Craig, Bridges, etc and we ****ing draft Udoka and trade a 2nd round pick for Matt Thomas.

We got ersan too though

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Beverley needs to be ejected and suspended at the beginning of next season for that ****. ****er's a piece of ****.

I know.

Here’s the thing, is Craig a max player? No. Would he have been more useful than thomas? Hell yeah. If we were trying to “win now” this year, why didn’t we make the moves necessary to do so? We kept garbage that never played, Morgan, Brantley, and oni and didn’t go balls out signing guys like Craig and Rivers who were available.

Why?

Hell, I would’ve rather seen us try to sign Booger in an effort to go balls out and win than the Matt thomas trade. Why the **** did we do that one anyway?

Also, I’ve been saying for 3 years that our answer for a stretch 4 is Morris. Why haven’t we made it happen? Hell, I’d take either twin honestly.
I mean, we all kinda know the answer to that one since Ryan Smith "promoted" DL to the senior advisor.

How much more expensive would paul have been over Conley? Cuz… if we really wanted to go balls out on a vet PG, that dude should’ve been our target
We should have just got rid of everyone on our roster and replaced them with a combination of the best players from the clippers and suns rosters tbh.
That would be a really good team.

Never fails. The announcers were signing Beverly’s praises earlier only to have him make the most unsportsmanlike play I’ve seen in years. That’s pure garbage. Eject and suspend.

Never fails. The announcers were signing Beverly’s praises earlier only to have him make the most unsportsmanlike play I’ve seen in years. That’s pure garbage. Eject and suspend.
So does this mean we don't want him on the jazz now?