What's new

Game Thread Nov 02, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Magic

Added to Calendar: 11-02-23

It was the last option on the play, he was on the court because he was creating offense down the stretch. It's not like Will Hardy drew up a play and put THT specifically to shoot that exact shot. He could have made his own decision to drive instead of doing a dribble handoff to JC. Things happen on a basketball court. That's just how it played out.

Yeah, you think Suggs leaving THT to help on Clarkson was a coincidence huh? We did exactly what Orlando wanted. The worst shot for us there was a THT 3 literally a career 28% shooter from 3.

Yeah, you think Suggs leaving THT to help on Clarkson was a coincidence huh? We did exactly what Orlando wanted. The worst shot for us there was a THT 3 literally a career 28% shooter from 3.
Brother the Magic were only up by 1. They would help off anyone. He missed the shot. It happens.

No, but feel free to make up things out of thin air to argue against.

Fact is, that was not the first open on the play design. You're an idiot if you're asking questions like, "why did THT throw his arms up" or "why is THT in the game to shoot a 3". ORL played it well and took away the primary options on that play....well sort of. Lauri was kind of open JC just didn't attempt the pass. If you just completely disregard that the defense can make decisions, might as well complain about us not walking to the basket for a free dunk. Turns out the defense has agency and can actually attempt to play defense lmao.

Yeah, missing the shot does happen. Especially when you're a 28% 3 point shooter. It happens a LOT in that case.

Call me crazy but chances are he misses it more than he makes it in this scenario. He was wide open and fell back for some reason instead of following through too.

No, but feel free to make up things out of thin air to argue against.

Fact is, that was not the first open on the play design. You're an idiot if you're asking questions like, "why did THT throw his arms up" or "why is THT in the game to shoot a 3". ORL played it well and took away the primary options on that play....well sort of. Lauri was kind of open JC just didn't attempt the pass. If you just completely disregard that the defense can make decisions, might as well complain about us not walking to the basket for a free dunk. Turns out the defense has agency and can actually attempt to play defense lmao.

Talk about making things up to argue against. Who said why did THT throw his arms up? I stated he called for the ball only to choke and brick it. Nobody is asking why he put his arms up lmao.

Again I’m not even blaming THT. I think he played well and made some nice passes down the stretch. I think Hardy botched both possessions on offense an defense with his substitutions or lack thereof.

Talk about making things up to argue against. Who said why did THT throw his arms up? I stated he called for the ball only to choke and brick it. Nobody is asking why he put his arms up lmao.

Oh I'm sorry. You didn't say why did he throw his arms up. You complained about him calling for the ball. How could I ever mixup those two things, it's not like he called for the ball by throwing his arms up. Oh wait, he did exactly that to call for the ball. But you're right, you didn't ask why he did it you just complained about it. That totally changes everything.

Let me rephrase. You are an idiot if you complain about him calling for the ball. Don't want to confuse anyone. Clear enough?