What's new

Game Thread Nov 04, 2021 05:30PM MT: Jazz at Hawks

Added to Calendar: 11-04-21

Wow, I thought Forrest was one of our keys to winning tonight. He didn't let Trae get going in the first half which kept us in the game.
He played hard. The Hawks scored on 5 straight plays going right at him. Watching the Hawks broadcast team must've made it more obvious to me.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I watched the game on a delay. Just finished. I'm absolutely giddy right now. I was almost ready to toss in the towel mid-way through the 2nd qtr and I figured Atlanta was going to start dropping shots before the Jazz pulled their head out of their *** and it would be over. Watching Jordan come back to life was as much fun as I've had watching a Jazz game in a long long time. So happy for him. That was great.

No donovan, no problem
I don’t know who your avatar is, but between seeing that and reading this, the only thing I could think of was “I remember when we used to sit in the government yard in Trenchtown.”

Man we’re good this year! Even without our Marquee guy! Wish I could have seen it but I’ll be watching Saturday at least!

Glad to see that Clarkson went off the right way for a change! Shocked to see 50% after the way he started again tonight.

Man we’re good this year! Even without our Marquee guy! Wish I could have seen it but I’ll be watching Saturday at least!

Glad to see that Clarkson went off the right way for a change! Shocked to see 50% after the way he started again tonight.
The second half started and the slump ended. He very quickly went Super Saiyan and couldn't make a mistake if he wanted to. The joy, the confidence, the shots... it was beautiful.

Boler was in rare form tonight. First of all he called Hunter Huerter all night… then was extremely confused on an obvious defensive three second call. The ref made the signal and it clear that was what was happening… he then ponders whether Rudy will be thrown out for his second technical.

He also had a moment where he said the shooter split the pair of free throws when he missed them both. I just don’t feel like he’s trying anymore.

Boler was in rare form tonight. First of all he called Hunter Huerter all night… then was extremely confused on an obvious defensive three second call. The ref made the signal and it clear that was what was happening… he then ponders whether Rudy will be thrown out for his second technical.

He also had a moment where he said the shooter split the pair of free throws when he missed them both. I just don’t feel like he ever cared one whit about basketball and tonight it really showed.
Ftfy

He also had a moment where he said the shooter split the pair of free throws when he missed them both. I just don’t feel like he’s trying anymore.
Maybe he is trying but his cognitive ability is declining.

Also confused Bogey with Ingles a couple of times. He was definitely off his game tonight...even worse than usual.

Last edited: