What's new

Game Thread Nov 04, 2021 05:30PM MT: Jazz at Hawks

Added to Calendar: 11-04-21

Also the camera and production team was all over it tonight… I think 3 times we were either watching a replay as the game action was already going or once they had zoomed in on coach McMillan as the shot was going up… I swear if they stick with like two cameras the whole game it’s be so much better.
You can’t complain about that one because yo got to see McMillin’s eyes follow the arc of the shot. It’s like when the guy on The Matrix was watching the 1s and 0s and says he did see numbers but he saw what it was.

You can’t complain about that one because yo got to see McMillin’s eyes follow the arc of the shot. It’s like when the guy on The Matrix was watching the 1s and 0s and says he did see numbers but he saw what it was.
That one was great. Replay timing being off is fine… 5 second close ups of the opposing teams head coach while the game is going is just hilarious.

Paschall has gotten 3 rebounds but I swear all three of them are rebounds that the Jazz would not have gotten were it anybody else instead of him. He's making a huge impact.

He is mean bass tard when he crashes the glass.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Wonder if they'll start hacking Rudy

edit: there it is lol

Bad move. Gobert is pretty clutch from the line. Even more so when you put a chip on his shoulder by employing that strategy

Thanks for that. I love clarksons game around the paint. Have so much faith in his floater game. Wish he would take a couple less 3’s per game and a couple more shots in the paint per game.

Loved that one handed crossover spin fade away and the double clutch dunk.

Pretty strange game. The jazz played good defense, but how many times did you feel ball-handling and play-making pressure from Bogdan Bogdanovic or Huerter? Like, there was almost none of that. I have a hard time giving the jazz all the credit for that. The hawks really struggled.

Good to see JC break loose, obvi.

His cognibility?
how many times does he say "Tee", in reference to Thurl Bailey, in a broadcast? The number might be well into the triple digits. It's ****ing annoying; and it's such an obvious crutch.

If you played a drinking game based on this, you'd be getting your stomach pumped by halftime. Or, you just might choose to die instead.

Kid working at Chick Fil-A today looks exactly like Kevin Huerter.

I'm loving the television production team. We are so lucky. They are so much better than national broadcasts.