What's new

Game Thread Nov 04, 2022 08:30PM MT: Jazz at Lakers

Added to Calendar: 11-04-22

On the pre game radio show right now they are talking about how good kessler is going to be and how he is really good natural shot blocker. Could be helpful against a team who cant shoot. Pack the paint and make them beat us from the outside.

They're obviously not paying attention to anything Cy is saying. Are they daft?
They went on to say that the lakers will be relentlessly attacking the paint tonight as that is their best chance to score due to their lack of outside shooting. Kessler going to have to play simply due to KO and Vando being fouled out.

They went on to say that the lakers will be relentlessly attacking the paint tonight as that is their best chance to score due to their lack of outside shooting. Kessler going to have to play simply due to KO and Vando being fouled out.
Did you get your pregame string cheese and Aussie bites in?

Did you get your pregame string cheese and Aussie bites in?
Headed to the break room now! Chicken pocket, microwave mini pizza, string cheese and aussie bites! I used to eat carrots every night but I think Im mildly allegic and they make my throat itch. Normally not a big deal but Im coming off a pretty bad sickness and my throat is raw from coughing already so no carrots for now.

Lakers are so terribly ran. They are literally running on their name only.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Dangit, blacked out on LP because I'm in the LA area. Meth streams it is, but that means the LA announcers.