What's new

Game Thread Nov 10, 2023 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Grizzlies (Tournament)

Added to Calendar: 11-10-23

Damn, Grizzlies on a 14-2 run ever since THT botched the easy fastbreak layup. Total momentum shifter.

lol of course the lone THT guy thinks not aggressively looking for your own shot is playing like a puss. Dude throwing some audacious passes down the middle of the court is some scared puppy stuff. Jebus.
You are being purposefully daft right now and I have no idea why, but do you.

Damn, Grizzlies on a 14-2 run ever since THT botched the easy fastbreak layup. Total momentum shifter.

I didn’t see a post about our lead growing when THT came in for some reason. It has gone from 21 to 8 since he came in. Then he doesn’t even attempt a shot at the buzzer. His percentages are so bad what’s one more miss going to do?

I didn’t see a post about our lead growing when THT came in for some reason. It has gone from 21 to 8 since he came in. Then he doesn’t even attempt a shot at the buzzer. His percentages are so bad what’s one more miss going to do?
Man I really do hate THT with a passion. When will we be rid of him?

I don't know about any of you, but when I think about Memphis Tennessee, the first thing that springs to mind is all the blue grizzly bears.