What's new

Game Thread Nov 12, 2022 04:00PM MT: Jazz at Wizards

Added to Calendar: 11-12-22

KO has the same turnover timer that Royce did for me… the longer he holds it or more dribbles he takes the more sure I am that he will turn it over.

Conley has yet to make a shot. Same thing in the first half of last game.
I like that he sets everyone else up really well but I want him to score a bit more too. Im greedy

I thought that on the vando pass Lauri wasn't going full speed and could have corralled that one (if we are talking about the same one)
He threw it too far either way… Lauri needs room to catch and do something with it. I like being aggressive but that one we had some momentum and it kinda killed it.

Also think the jazz should run Beasley off a screen off ball for catch and shoot threes at least a few times every game. They dont seem to ever do that but I think it would be effective.

Kuzma > Beal

Kyle about to get big time paid. He’s just kinda figured **** out. 20M+ per year… it’s coming.

Kuzma > Beal

Kyle about to get big time paid. He’s just kinda figured **** out. 20M+ per year… it’s coming.
I disagree with the first part but agree with the second part

Watch the fouls will end close to even… somehow… someway it tends to come out even once they’ve looked at a box score.

Dang halftime went fast! I just turned the game back on its already under 10 minutes left

Maybe too many lemon pepper wings in Atlanta. We looking rough today.