What's new

Game Thread Nov 22, 2023 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Trail Blazers

Added to Calendar: 11-22-23

Hardy really needs to get someone on his staff who understands defence, and holds players accountable when they don't play it.

Has anyone else seen that new Hunger Games movie? I thought it was interesting. Obviously a lot of thought went into making it. I wouldn't say it was great, but they picked up the mood and the themes of the last HG series pretty well.
Hoping to see it this weekend.

Keyonte is essentially playing like Killian Hayes right now.

He probably needs to be more aggressive finding his own shot. I know he is trying to be a PG, but idk, maybe try being aggressive getting a bucket and see how that opens up the passing instead of just trying to be in passing mode all the time.

Keyonte is essentially playing like Killian Hayes right now.

He probably needs to be more aggressive finding his own shot. I know he is trying to be a PG, but idk, maybe try being aggressive getting a bucket and see how that opens up the passing instead of just trying to be in passing mode all the time.

Keyonte *can* play point guard, but I'm not convinced that's his best position. He's not able to create advantages consistently. In a perfect world, he becomes something similar to Devin Booker, imo.

Just got my turkey all set up to brine overnight and got the pit barrel ready to smoke in the am. I was planning on relaxing and watching the rest of the game but maybe not... These guys f* suck lol. Oh well it tank 30 I guess.

Edit: 16 turnovers?!? L...o ...l

Just got my turkey all set up to brine overnight and got the pit barrel ready to smoke in the am. I was planning on relaxing and watching the rest of the game but maybe not... These guys f* suck lol. Oh well it tank 30 I guess.
Lakers/Mavs and Warriors/Suns are good alternatives at the moment.

going tonight

seen Oppenheimer ?
more telling of human suffering and angst Kinda like being a Jazz fan
I haven't seen it yet. Gotta wait until my mental health improves. Apparently watching Jazz games isn't helping.

Keyonte *can* play point guard, but I'm not convinced that's his best position. He's not able to create advantages consistently.
He has to learn to do both, nearly everyone has to. Very few players are completely natural at both skills. He has to be a PG at the NBA level. He isnt big enough to be a starting 2 guard.