What's new

Game Thread Nov 22, 2023 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Trail Blazers

Added to Calendar: 11-22-23

I heard ptl announcers just bragging their defense being sensational tonight. We turn **** into gold! Not just for us! Weeee! I want to burn things. Gimme the matches now ****ing now!

Not sure how I feel about this. I agree with it a lot. But it felt like we made severe missteps with the Gobert/Mitchell team that limited its ceiling. And now it feels like we’re just making excuses for not tanking or drafting correctly last year and playing the rookies this year.

If we’re planning for the future then guys like THT, Collins, and Sexton shouldn’t be playing ahead of our rookies. And if the rookies aren’t ready then what the hell did we do at last year’s draft?

I like Tony but he often churns out David Locke like propaganda. It makes me appreciate Andy Larsen much more.

IMG_1171.jpeg

Not sure how I feel about this. I agree with it a lot. But it felt like we made severe missteps with the Gobert/Mitchell team that limited its ceiling. And now it feels like we’re just making excuses for not tanking or drafting correctly last year and playing the rookies this year.

If we’re planning for the future then guys like THT, Collins, and Sexton shouldn’t be playing ahead of our rookies. And if the rookies aren’t ready then what the hell did we do at last year’s draft?

I like Tony but he often churns out David Locke like propaganda. It makes me appreciate Andy Larsen much more.

View attachment 15439
......which is why im not changing my avatar anytime soon.

Will hardy is really doing his best Ty Corbin impression this season. Hopefully this time we won't have to wait too long and waste too many assets before a proper head coach come and dig us out of this **** hole.