What's new

Now that it’s over. What team (if any) would you like to see win it all?

The mailman

Obviously no one from the West - although I must admit to wanting to see Lillard do well. The way he took over that game against Westbrook was nothing short of amazing.

It’s gotta be the Bucks, right? The east Coast version of the Jazz. Or even Toronto. I just love the fact that they went all in on Leonard. That takes serious guts. Does DL have them? Do something DL.

Basically any small market team that would usually not have a chance in Hell.

Who you rooting for?

I would say Bucks but if GS loses does KD decide to stay and prove it... teams I like that are alive... Bucks, Blazers, Raps in a vacuum that’s who I would root for but I want KD in NY.

Anyone but Houston, Denver, Boston and Philadelphia. I don't like GSW, but may as well give them their token trophy, if it comes down to it. If it's an exclusive club, why let in another member? It makes it more special when you win it. Or something. I don't know. Just let Houston, Boston, Denver and Philly get bumped soon.

East: Want Bux or Craptors to win it all. Bux with priority. Hate the Suxers and indifferent towards the Keltics.
West: Want Porty, Klippers, McNuggets to win it all. Porty with priority despite the rivalry. Hate the Whorriors, Crockettes, and Sperms.

I don't wanna see ringless Toronto and Denver getting tittle before Jazz, don't have favorite among others.

Reactions: UB
1. Blazers (although I would have a little heartburn about Hood and Kanter having rings while Stockton and Malone do not)
2. Bucks
3. Golden State (let's be practical here)

NOT Houston or Boston or Philadelphia

1. Blazers (although I would have a little heartburn about Hood and Kanter having rings while Stockton and Malone do not)
2. Bucks
3. Golden State (let's be practical here)

NOT Houston or Boston or Philadelphia

Exactly

Bucks I just know too many nuggets and blazer fans I would never hear the end of it

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Hate the rigged NBA rigging it for the front runners and superstars.
Portland winning with Kanter as finals MVP would be fun, just to see the fans here freak out, but I've watched enough NBA to know upsets don't happen. Boston might have a slim shot, that could happen, so okay, Boston, with Hayward being the awesome glue guy that puts them over the top.

Last edited:
Bucks and it's not even close - the team was in complete disarray just one year ago.

Plus Kareem is now apparently on The Bucks bandwagon (despite the fact it took them like 30 years to retire his number) so we all might as well all jump on.

I hate GS but if that means KD leaving i m down for that

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz