What's new

Game Thread Oct 06, 2021 06:30PM MT: Jazz at Mavericks (Preseason)

Added to Calendar: 10-06-21

This will be fun.

That’s because there literally was no chemistry with adding two new main guys. That’s not a problem this year. Not really the same situation. Imo of course.

Good. Want to see how Butler, Forrest, Hughes, Dok respond playing lead roles for multiple games would be nice.
Sounds like the Exhibit 10 guys are going to get some blood in their lungs tonight.

With Paschall at C we're bringing him up to hedge/trap. Not really working. Moses Brown has gotten free at the rim 3x already.

EDIT: Looks better when they switch and then collapse down into the paint.

Well it seems we’ve had our hands more active on defense in this first six minutes than all of last year combined.

So dish blacked out the game because the channel that also carries the game isn't available anymore. Time to yell at a poor call center person.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Paschall looks great out there...Just can't make 3's.
Surprised by his quickness on drives. Also surprised on the amount of time his three point wind up takes.

This small ball lineup is creating a lot of space and pace. If they were more offensively talented, they'd be opening up a can.

Surprised by his quickness on drives. Also surprised on the amount of time his three point wind up takes.

He's so fluid when he puts the ball on the floor. He looks dangerous whenever he's pushing the ball or attacking closeouts.

I don't think his shot is built for catch and shoot situations. It looks like he's trying to generate rhythm and he elevates a lot. It works in the mid range but not from deep.

Hughes form on the other hand...looks so easy.

100% their fault.
It is. I called yesterday and they said the channel cost too much so they pulled it. I asked why my bill didn't automatically drop then.
They offered me 5.00 off a month. I'm paying over 150.00. So they want to give me 3% off my bill. I'm going to be dropping them asap. Pisses me off cause I just got all new equipment and a new contract 3 freaking months ago. Horrible company, bait and switch should be illegal.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Trade Donovan and Conley. This is Butler’s team.