What's new

Game Thread Oct 19, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs Nuggets

Added to Calendar: 10-19-22

I think this is your worst take of all time. That 100% was the Young Bull ramping up.
I’ve had way worse takes… way worse. It could have easily been him getting moisture of his shoes. I don’t care either way cuz it was great.

I think this is your worst take of all time. That 100% was the Young Bull ramping up.
I’ve had way worse takes… way worse. It could have easily been him getting moisture of his shoes. I don’t care either way cuz it was great.

Another random observation....DEN's depth is horrible and they already have one of the most expensive teams in the league locked in long term. It may not be this year, but if they have a 1st/2nd round finish to their season I think they will start to think hard about if they want to run this roster back forever. It kinda feels like they need to move one of their big salaries, Murray or Porter Jr, for 2-3 solid pieces to round out their team. Otherwise their options to improve are very limited.

Nuggets fans were so mad at the shimmy and glares from Beasley the best they could come up with is calling him a criminal.

Another random observation....DEN's depth is horrible and they already have one of the most expensive teams in the league locked in long term. It may not be this year, but if they have a 1st/2nd round finish to their season I think they will start to think hard about if they want to run this roster back forever. It kinda feels like they need to move one of their big salaries, Murray or Porter Jr, for 2-3 solid pieces to round out their team. Otherwise their options to improve are very limited.
No one is touching MPJ unless he is healthy for like a solid year or two. His medicals are basically one big red flag. They desperately need their young guys to be good. Bones was awful last night.

Also... just play Zeke Nnaji. WTF we doing with DeAndre Jordan... he been washed for like 3-4 years already.

No one is touching MPJ unless he is healthy for like a solid year or two. His medicals are basically one big red flag. They desperately need their young guys to be good. Bones was awful last night.

Also... just play Zeke Nnaji. WTF we doing with DeAndre Jordan... he been washed for like 3-4 years already.

Eh, I think a team like the Jazz should think about that kind of trade. He's kinda like Lonzo to me. You don't want to trade for him if you're relying on him....but you can afford to take that chance if you're a rebuilding team.

But I totally agree about the situation in DEN. They are very dependent on their young guys, and they already took the Deandre bait. Even if Bones turns out alright there's a lot to be desired on that bench.

Eh, I think a team like the Jazz should think about that kind of trade. He's kinda like Lonzo to me. You don't want to trade for him if you're relying on him....but you can afford to take that chance if you're a rebuilding team.

But I totally agree about the situation in DEN. They are very dependent on their young guys, and they already took the Deandre bait. Even if Bones turns out alright there's a lot to be desired on that bench.
You are pretty clued in so I assume you know about MPJ's family medical history. Even if he stayed healthy most of this year I'd be hesitant to take on that deal.

You are pretty clued in so I assume you know about MPJ's family medical history. Even if he stayed healthy most of this year I'd be hesitant to take on that deal.

Well aware, but I'd rather take the risk on him than spend the same money on 2-3 decent rotation players that are also keeping us from getting high draft picks. Ben Simmons, Lonzo, Porter Jr....I'd take a chance on any of them. Now would be the time to do it.

Only one game. I'm pretty sure we will tank specially after the rough schedule we got. But it's important to show we have a fun team to sale ticket. I'm not too worry, Mike won't play 32 min every night and we won't shoot that well too. Tank is still on schedule for me .