What's new

Game Thread Oct 23, 2022 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Pelicans

Added to Calendar: 10-23-22

I love it. If the offense gets stagnant it’s easy to defend. Keep them running and they tire faster.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

The best thing about Lauri’s dominance is it’s sustainable. He averaged 18.7 PPG and 9 RPG through 52 games his second year in the league. Been on some weird teams with weird fits. We’re unlocking his full potential.

The best thing about Lauri’s dominance is it’s sustainable. He averaged 18.7 PPG and 9 RPG through 52 games his second year in the league. Been on some weird teams with weird fits. We’re unlocking his full potential.
I think his history in the league prior to coming to Utah will be a massive advantage when he becomes a free agent in 3 years and Utah wants to keep him.

I don’t think Bulls or Cavs got the best out of Lauri , I’ve always liked his shooting touch , but the rebounding and particularly his cutting to the basket I never knew he could do ..

I think his history in the league prior to coming to Utah will be a massive advantage when he becomes a free agent in 3 years and Utah wants to keep him.

It’s funny because I was thinking earlier to myself we should extend him already. He’s locked in at an extremely favorable contract for the new few years.

Markkannen has had mostly bad coaching and he was buried on the Cavs. Markkannen has shown flashes every season and is one of the best clutch performers by percentage in the entire NBA - he's elite and better than Mitchell at clutch scoring by far. He will keep it up with Hardy as his coach.

I went to texas roadhouse but it was an hour wait.
So we went to some new chicken wing place i never heard of that was across the street.
Best wings i ever had. Sweet habenero chili and teriyaki sauce medium heat. Probably the best fries i ever had too. Good beer. Jazz game on 2 huge tvs (plus the football game)
Ended up being better than Texas Roadhouse

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
Trolly Wing Co?