What's new

Game Thread Oct 23, 2022 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Pelicans

Added to Calendar: 10-23-22

Listen let’s enjoy these hard fought wins because we know we’re gonna get that run of Ls eventually(while they might be fun)

I dont know anymore. These guys should suck. But they dont. Might be that they shock the world.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Hell Ya! I hope you get rich this season.
You should just keep taking your winnings and betting it on the next game with the spread involved.

I must say that that is a very sound and prudent betting strategy and much appreciated. This is a dangerous town though and I kind of learned the hard way not to succumb to the temptation of greed.

I must say that that is a very sound and prudent betting strategy and much appreciated. This is a dangerous town though and I kind of learned the hard way not to succumb to the temptation of greed.

No doubt. I dont know what im doing when it comes to gambling. Dont listen to me

Just watch the replay as was busy today. Incredible game one more time. 1 may be luck, 2 lots of lucks, don't konw what to think of 3. Maybe we are just good and shoud think to win as much as we can. Very starnge, we lost our 2 stars players but the new one seems to be even better and much more matching together. Season will be fun .

I watched the game live and was excited and cheering for them to win. The morning after now and I'm feeling a little empty and like these wins will haunt us at the end of the season.