What's new

Game Thread Oct 27, 2023 07:30PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers

Added to Calendar: 10-27-23

If we don't surrender 130 points maybe we'll have a better shot at winning tonight

I think we win this one

I would be shocked if we win this one. Jazz starting three non-shooters/spacers in Collins, Kessler and THT means the lane is going to be more packed than it was against the Kings. I'm expecting guys like THT, Clarkson and Sexton to drive into heavy traffic all night. Then defensively, we need to match up with Kawhi, Paul George and Bones Hyland.

I would be pleasantly surprised and I'm much higher on this team than most. But this group can beat anyone on a good night.
I just have an irrational dislike of paul george and feel like he shoots them out of a lot of games. I think he will suck tonight and that will be why we win.

I would play Kessler in drop coverage. I would have Ochai guard Paul George. I would have Lauri guard Kawhi. I would have THT guard Bones, since Sexton has no chance.

I would be shocked if we win this one. Jazz starting three non-shooters/spacers in Collins, Kessler and THT means the lane is going to be more packed than it was against the Kings. I'm expecting guys like THT, Clarkson and Sexton to drive into heavy traffic all night. Then defensively, we need to match up with Kawhi, Paul George and Bones Hyland.
We let Westbrook shoot 20 3 pt shots