What's new

Game Thread Oct 27, 2023 07:30PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers

Added to Calendar: 10-27-23

I would be shocked if we win this one. Jazz starting three non-shooters/spacers in Collins, Kessler and THT means the lane is going to be more packed than it was against the Kings. I'm expecting guys like THT, Clarkson and Sexton to drive into heavy traffic all night. Then defensively, we need to match up with Kawhi, Paul George and Bones Hyland.
I don't understand how Jazzfanz feels like Collins has no outside game. He's looked pretty decent from outside as a Jazzman and even stretching back to the end of last year in Atlanta.

I’m all in on the tank for whoever will be the first pick. This team is young and still figuring out how to play. This year does us no good making the playoffs or barely missing the playin like last year. That felt like a wasted year.

Keeping JC and KO was wrong, and trading for Collins was completely moronic a specially after drafting Hendricks. I just don’t understand that trade one bit. Thank the basketball gods we got him for free

BTW, Terrence Mann didn't make the trip to Salt Lake. The Sixers are demanding that he be included in a deal for James Harden. Something to keep an eye on.

See if teams step out to guard him.
They were guarding him in Atlanta when he was stinking it up from 3. However, it turns out it extremely easy to guard a player in the corner when everyone knows that pass ain't coming.

I mean we are still early in the John Collins Era, but remembering how long it took Conley to integrate, I have been pleasantly surprised.